Who's Brewing Today, End of the World

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WileECoyote

Reaction score
Its the end of the Mayan Calendar, :eek: to top it off its also our 1st Anniversary, :ban: and no we didn't plan it that way lol.

To celebrate both of these great events my Wife and I are going to brew a End of The World Wheat Ale with Spices, Hops and Herbs.

We were thinking of calling it, 1st Anniversary/Mayan Apocalypse Wheat or Once is Never Enough. :D

We have also decided a while back, that on every Anniversary we would only give hand made gifts to each other, I can't wait, Beer brewing and hand made gifts.

I only hope that we will be around to try the finished brew lol :D

Anyone Else Brewing Today? :tank:

Cheers to all on this fine brewing day :mug:

Not technically brewing, but gonna start a batch of mead I had intended to start on 12-12-12 but was too lazy to do anything that day. Working nights will do that to ya on your days off.

Happy Anniversary to you!

Not technically brewing, but gonna start a batch of mead I had intended to start on 12-12-12 but was too lazy to do anything that day. Working nights will do that to ya on your days off.

Happy Anniversary to you!

Thank You Scott02

Cheers :mug:

Won't be brewing but I will be partaking of some home brews; My black IPA (Zombie Brains). Zombies would be a fun way to end the work week and year and possibly the world. :)

Brewed a RIS based on the Kate the Great clone on here. OG was 1.100 with really poor efficiency. Can't wait to try it next Christmas.

I racked my CAP fromprimary to a keg for lagering today does that count.....also I washed and saved the yeast.So not technically brewing but....

The brew day went very well, and if the brew taste half as good as the hydro sample then it will be a winner for sure.

Thanks to everyone for the replies, looks like were all still here, and looks like the Wife and will be able to enjoy our 1st Anniversary/Apocalypse Wheat in 3 to 5 weeks, unless the Mayan's calendar was off a day or two, lets hope not lol

Cheers everyone :tank:

Our 1st Anniversary/Mayan Apocalypse Wheat came out Great, like nothing I have ever tasted before, but really good, Im going to be brewing this one again and soon.

Anyone else have Great results from brewing that day?

Cheers :mug:

Back