I need a list

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooba

Reaction score
I'm trying to order my my parts for my 3 keg keezer. I know I need 3 faucets (Perlick!!) but what exactly after that? I know shanks, etc. but what exactly to get me to the pin lock corney? I will be using a 3 gas manifold. Does anyone have some sort of "parts" list?

I don't have a parts list, you'll probably need to think that out yourself. Just curious, why pin lock kegs instead of ball? I know they are a little cheaper but harder to find parts for. Anyway, here's a brief list off the top of my head of things and is no way complete:

shanks, shank wrench, taps, tap handles, faucets, hose (gas and liquid), hose clamps, gas and liquid disconnects (pin-lock in your case), gas distributor (you should opt for the more expensive ball check valves/shut off valves rather than the plastic "t" version), poppet valves (these are keg specific and used as needed/backup), O-rings, keg lube, co2 bottle w/rgulator (probably will need teflon tape), tower w/ faucet holes (you can make this cheaper than buying one if you are handy-crafty... search the forums), and of course kegs and some way to keep them cold (kegerator/keezer)... OH! AND MOST IMPORTANT, BEER!!!

...used kegs was my budget but that ment replacing poppet valves, which is a headach!

Back