What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was 44 holy crap if i knew it was that much i wouldn't make you buy one. ( ill pay you back of course)

No worries. If you don't want, I can always use it. The $44 was full, but it's only 40oz. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436925513.775181.jpg

I think comrade brewing has the best growler I've seen in awhile. 64 oz, double wall SS, flip top. (The middle one). I think they are $50 for a full one.

Drinking this.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436925583.486034.jpg

Cheers to Pluto explorers! Wanted to be an Astronomer and quantum physicists when I was a teenager. But after finding out what they made, changed mind. Of course that was pre-Hubble. Now some make well into 6 figures.

HB IPA..with Dogs Gone Wild,

I did too until I found out math was involved

I was drunk and really happy. I'll try to do better when Buckeye Nation celebrates it's repeat.

Meh, didn't hurt a thing. Everyone deserves a little celebration from time to time.

View attachment 290216
Second pour JK Provenance with Lemon & Lime. A tad bit heavy on the citrus peel I would have been happy to drink just 12oz. Should I age the other bottle?

Won't hurt to age it.

Meh, didn't hurt a thing. Everyone deserves a little celebration from time to time.

Won't hurt to age it.

It's good but as I continue to drink it the citrus peel flavor is kind of building and it's becoming a bit like lemon pledge. I made a saison with lemon peel that was the same way.

Wow phone charger stops working and my phone dies in CT and you all become chatty as hell. Sad news about @brewinhooligan - thoughts go out to him and his wife. Coffee. Woke up a half hour earlier than usual (4am) with a wicked thunderstorm that is just now ending. At least we didn't lose power.

Road Coff en route to another ****ing long interview. This is getting old.

It is so foreign to me to wake up happy. I can not wait to be unpacked.

Ground coffee from my new coffee maker (wedding gift we had saved) is unbelievable compared to that Keurig garbage.

Craving saison in a bad way lately though..

Ground coffee from my new coffee maker (wedding gift we had saved) is unbelievable compared to that Keurig garbage.

A new coffee maker always makes it taste better. There is no old coffee residue in there. Plus Keurig coffee is preground and of indeterminate age after roasting.

Saison... I could go for one or more of those.

Saison... I could go for one or more of those.

I clean the hell out of all of my coffee makers, its just old habit from working in kitchens and a short, hyper-stint at Tim Horton's. All the k-cups tasted the same to me.

Yeah, saison though... not sure where the craving came from. Its also not a style that seems to be prevalent around here. I finally tried the Sorachi Ace, not my favorite, especially for the price.

Really? I love my keurig, definitely wouldn't call the coffee garbage. Just like with all coffee, you just have to find what suits your personal taste and some are much better than others. I still prefer French press, but I like the convenience of keurig when I'm rushing out in the morning.

I clean the hell out of all of my coffee makers, its just old habit from working in kitchens and a short, hyper-stint at Tim Horton's. All the k-cups tasted the same to me.

Yeah, saison though... not sure where the craving came from. Its also not a style that seems to be prevalent around here. I finally tried the Sorachi Ace, not my favorite, especially for the price.

Go unpack your **** already and brew one.

Full Throttle. Local brewery tour tomorrow... pretty excited about that.

**** Wednesday.

..that's no moon!

You forgot the attachment...

More coffee and apparently the thunderstorms are not finished yet.

Pluto.jpg

Back