How do I program my love thermostat?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tylo_k2008

Reaction score
Hey. I finally got my thermostat all hooked up and wired. And its on. I got numbers showing. It hasn't exploded or blown anything up yet. Im quite excited! But now I need to figure out how to program it. The paper that came with it - Is worthless! I have the TS2-010 model and I dont know much about beer temperatures but im thinking I want the high to be 40 and the low around 36. I don't have a heater or anything, and I am just serving 1/6th kegs. So can someone tell me how to set it?

Hate to bump this old thread but at least I searched.
Did you ever have any luck with this? I just got done installing my TS2 and never thought the hard part would be the programming. But you're right, the instructions are completely worthless.

is this the instructions?
http://www.dwyer-inst.com/PDF_files/T_TS2.pdf

If so my advice (as i have delt with so called instructions like this before) is to basically re write them with your specific temps in mind. don't even look at the controller yet.

take a piece of paper and take "parameter descriptions" and use your set points you have in mind as the definitions for the abbreviations.

these things were designed by engineers written by engineers for other engineers to use. They look at the world in an entirely different way.

My father was an engineer:D.

Back