Electric Build - Tampa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris7687

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am looking to build an electric 10g batch setup and was looking for some local help on the build. I have done some around the house electrical jobs (wiring fans, electrical wiring on my boat, etc.), but never something as building a control box with switches, relays, conducters, etc. I am still trying to decide on all the components (which I could use some help on), but I am pretty sure I am looking at 2 4500W elements in either a keggle or another pot, possibly a 20.5 Gallon Bayou Classic SS Pot and insulate it. Also, looking to build either a RIMS or HERMS on the setup. Please let me know if anyone has some spare time! I am looking to join Special Hoperations next week (10/9), so hopefully I can find some help and brewing buddies there too. I am located in the Memorial and Hillsborough area of Tampa/Town N' Country.

- Chris

Latest posts

Back