What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my not so favorite saison after doing a little more and I stress little, work on my pump box,

IMG_4220.jpg

Well, Loogie will soon have a new buddy in the afterlife. Decision was made today to make an appointment for Otis' big nap...first dog I've ever owned.

It's a hard decision. I raise my pint and say " For Otis !"

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407887129.940889.jpg
Lagunitas Little Sumpin' man I am hooked

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

My galaxy ipa is for Otis. I had to wait hours to put my 16-yr old Pit Bull down because the doc didn't have an appointment available when I called. It sucked balls seeing him have so much fun the last few hours knowing I had to put him down. I feel like I'm dying every time I think about it.

Put my 15-yr old pit bull down in January. Both were warriors. Super strong dogs. I hate thinking about it.

Ridire, all the best, man. Hope you get through it without a lot of hurt.

This one yesterday first of the 12 and it was pretty good, first time trying anything with New Zealand hops
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407890701.165752.jpg

Then started with this number 2 out of 12 and it was straight amazing
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407890760.138719.jpg

Then with dinner which was fresh picked tomatoes out of the garden for BLTs and fresh cut fries I had my first Zoe and she is delicious as all hell
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407890869.734920.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407890897.001261.jpg

Water.

Sucks having to pick between beer and awesome pain killers. Both is not an option, I prefer to keep breathing.

Well, Loogie will soon have a new buddy in the afterlife. Decision was made today to make an appointment for Otis' big nap...first dog I've ever owned.

Awww...so sorry. Somebody go out and adopt a puppy to make us smile! Hang in there, Ridire...cherish the great memories!

Having a McD's chocolate shake. Bottled my little one gallon Cherry Belle Saison today. Great color, lots of cherry and a little alcohol in the nose, plenty of cherry in the flavor...not much hops bittering or saison character there. Maybe that will come with bottle conditioning. Starting to second guess not dry hopping. I'm sure it will be drinkable, just have to wait and see if it develops into something more.

DSC05281.jpg

Water.

Sucks having to pick between beer and awesome pain killers. Both is not an option, I prefer to keep breathing.

I chased Percocet with a couple beers once and I remember thinking "so this is why people get hooked on these" lol. True story.

Latest posts

Back