Greetings from Maine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamieofthenorth

Reaction score
Hi all. I used to home brew many moons ago but got out of it after I moved but am finally seeing the light again. Brewing a batch of IPA tomorrow and can't wait to get started. I've already been perusing the forums and there's a wealth of information here!

Welcome aboard! Yes, this is prime territory for homebrew knowledge. Hope your IPA brew goes well today!

Where in Maine (up north?)? I live down by York County (Acton Maine)... Looking for more locals to brew with! Cheers!

Blackmuse, I'm in York as well! East Waterboro, just a few towns over. I actually teach in Sanford at the tech center. "ofthenorth" is more of a monicker for my relatives who mostly live down south.

Oh, sweet man! I teach in Berwick and sometimes drive through Sanford on my way home. I teach "tech" of sorts too - a mini alt. program that centers around woodworking. We should meet up sometime and chat! I'd love to be able to spin ideas off fellow home brewers and just talk beer in general.

Back