Help with P-J diagram

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizzourah

Reaction score
I have been scouring the forums for some help on a set up like this...

First off, I am definitely no electrician but my father in law has some experience and we are both pretty handy.

I've got a couple of questions. I found this diagram from P-J on the forums, is there any way someone could show me how I would wire in a key switch into this. I do not want one of the kids to accidentally turn it on.

http://www.pjmuth.org/beerstuff/images/Auberin-wiring1-a17c-SYL-2352-5500w.jpg

Another quick question, I found this on eBay and was thinking that I could maybe monitor the MT without having to purchase another PID but still have an electrical display...but again I'm no electrician and I don't want to ruin any of the hardware that I am purchasing.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

I am also planning on using this timer and would like to integrate it into my panel and have it connected to an alarm...
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

I know this is a lot to ask and if no one has any answers for me I'll just have to hire someone out, but I was hoping to get some advice on here before my Father in law spent even more money on our set up. Thanks for the help.

PS
P-J all of your diagrams are outstanding, I know I am learning a lot from the all and I really appreciate all the help you've given us (even if yo didn't know it!!)

Back