bachelor party

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pearljammin89

Reaction score
my brother is getting married this summer and I am planning a bachelor party for the end of may. I want to make a good drinkable brew that will make the weekend even better. Most of the guys involved are used to guzzling pbr ans miller light so something that can be consumed in high quantities is a must. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are you expected to brew all the beer for the party? I'm guessing no.

Brew something that you, or maybe your brother, like to drink; or something that you know that you do well. Catering the the BMC crowd is a waste of time.

My Kentucky Common does very well with BMC drinkers and craft beer lovers alike, which still amazes me. I gave one to a guy I work with who only drinks BMC, he loved it, let his girl taste it (who is very picky about her beer and only drinks Bud Light) and she just kept drinking it. He was like "Don't drink it all!" and she said "is this all you have?" and he was like "Yea!". Then he wanted a keg for his party, and 2 for his wedding reception. Another guy wanted a 12 pack, one for him and one for his friend. All my college friends really enjoy it. My family destroys kegs of it every family function. Even fellow beer snobs think it's an awesome session beer. One guy said "It's "mild" enough that not many would be scared away but flavorful enough for fanatics like myself to thoroughly enjoy". Best of all, it's cheap. More info in my signature link. #3 is the best (first post when you follow the link - EDIT: actually when you follow the link click on KY Common Recipes on the right).

Back