Detachable CO2 line for CP bottle filler?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregChambers

Reaction score
Hi everyone. This is a great website and I have learned a lot from it - it's so good that this is the first time I've had to post a question because I can't find the answer already here!

I've just made a counterpressure bottle filler, but I can see that connecting and disconnecting it from the CO2 line will be a nuisance if I only use it sporadically. I've searched the web to find a solution, but I can't find anything.

How do you manage this? Is your filler "hard wired" to the CO2 line? Or do you have a valve on the CP filler part of the T splitter that is closed when it's not in use, along with some sort of detachable connection (e.g. like compressed air line connections) for the CP filler CO2 line?

Thanks for your time!

Greg.

You could just use a mfl connection. I am useing mfl connections on everything untill I build a keezer and switch to john guest connections.

Latest posts

Back