What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a full bottle of Blue (untouched). The plan was to take it on a canoeing/fly fishing trip last September with my old man, after he regained his strength from chemo. Jerk didn't make it to September and now I've got this bottle of booze...

****! I'm sorry man. I hate to say it but, Blue is for celebrating, mourning or remembering. Hopefully, you'll pop that cork one day with celebration as the theme.

This fridge isn't going to clean itself out.

1413421581498.jpg

My first Oktoberfest (first Lager actually) and its awesome. I couldn't be happier so I celebrated by turning three separate regulators into a primary, two secondaries, and a higher pressure distribution block for carbonating.

Then I remembered tap-rite regulators have left handed threads on the high side, which made me sad. I had to drink for Oktoberfest to get over it.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413422399.607836.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1413422424.090312.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

It's amazing what 13 months can do to a beer. It's changed into a a completely different beer. Really good for $6 a six pack.

1413423670257.jpg

Needed something a little less potent...and home brewed. For those fans of my ridiculous tiger face, stay tuned this weekend. I'm going halloween camping with the kids this weekend and foresee some craziness on the horizon.

1413425675951.jpg

Needed something a little less potent...and home brewed. For those fans of my ridiculous tiger face, stay tuned this weekend. I'm going halloween camping with the kids this weekend and foresee some craziness on the horizon.

The last one was a grrrrreat source of entertainment. Can't wait for this one. :cool:

ryeball rye pale ale, great recipe.

Was checking out a youtube vid from a how-to mash tun making vid I thought was funny because the author kept repeating himself.. turns out he does beer reviews also:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O592Gv79qaE&list=UUmn9TI8nX89b4jxI5HZf5oA&index=1[/ame]

Skip to about 3:35 for the review

20141015_201153.jpg

ryeball rye pale ale, great recipe.

Was checking out a youtube vid from a how-to mash tun making vid I thought was funny because the author kept repeating himself.. turns out he does beer reviews also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O592Gv79qaE&list=UUmn9TI8nX89b4jxI5HZf5oA&index=1

Skip to about 3:35 for the review

Thanks for "Remmying" the thread.
That dude is a tool with a limp wrist, like the beloved Dar/Remmy.
Drink the beer, then check the lacing! Can't overlook it through the "all grain vs extract" limping.
Also can't get back the last 10 minutes I wasted fast forwarding through ***** videos.

Costa Kona Mocha Latte Stout...Coasta Rican cocoa nibs and husks, Kona blend cold brewed coffee. This was my last partial mash brew and I was very proud of it. It's no Java Head, but it's okay. This particular bottle poured an aggressive head and was overcarbed. It's just missing a good stout flavor...the chocolate and coffee are nice, but it needs something. I would like to do an all grain stout this Winter, but I will need to make some adjustments. I'm not sure I like the chocolate flavor as much in this as I thought I would. Anyway, swirl out a little excess carb and it's not bad

DSC05929.jpg

Thanks for "Remmying" the thread.
That dude is a tool with a limp wrist, like the beloved Dar/Remmy.
Drink the beer, then check the lacing! Can't overlook it through the "all grain vs extract" limping.
Also can't get back the last 10 minutes I wasted fast forwarding through ***** videos.

oh yeah, the dude's 120% tool. The comments in his videos are gold though, I'd suggest just clicking on them, pausing the vid and reading the comments.

Slightly tart, nice chocolate and wonderful bretty goodness. One off experimental from a brewery where I went to school doing some great things with new ownership

1413434464056.jpg

And back to the coffee...Eight O'Clock brand, but it's not quite seven o'clock. Dang, I should have slept another hour!

Coffee- gonna be a long day!

Working till 4 then looking at an apartment then doing haunted hayrides tonight. I used to work at a resort that does haunted hayrides every fall, its easy money but makes for some long days. I will post a pic tonight of my get up, i think a fair share of you will get a kick out of it. Stay tuned!

Coffee- gonna be a long day!

Working till 4 then looking at an apartment then doing haunted hayrides tonight. I used to work at a resort that does haunted hayrides every fall, its easy money but makes for some long days. I will post a pic tonight of my get up, i think a fair share of you will get a kick out of it. Stay tuned!

You're not going to be a tiger are you? Try to be original;)

Coffee, time to go home yet?

Back