What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing wine is good for is seasoning barrels for beer. This is way ofer the top. Mark, thanks again!?

You're more than welcome - that is some good stuff!

Today was my birthday and I fully intended to celebrate with breakfast stout, bcbs, jai alai, westbrook gose, and a Bruery Autumn Maple I have been accumulating. Spent the day transferring and force carbing beer with the carb stone and am fighting a cough and sore throat so I am going after some Jameson instead and saving the good stuff for when I am better.

Hope you recover quickly!

Lol a couple stragglers left when I was clearing out cases for a new bottling. And that imperial looks delicious Chuck!

That was probably a pleasent suprise;) Thanks im actually pretty happy with how it turned out. Its nice, thick and has a bunch of layers which I enjoy

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Wooooo!! Im baaack! Only over 100 pages behind. At fave craft bar having second Founders Doom on tap :ban:
YAY! now bring nozzle back!
BrewinHooligan said:
Today was my birthday and I fully intended to celebrate with breakfast stout, bcbs, jai alai, westbrook gose, and a Bruery Autumn Maple I have been accumulating. Spent the day transferring and force carbing beer with the carb stone and am fighting a cough and sore throat so I am going after some Jameson instead and saving the good stuff for when I am better.
happy birthday man! :fro:

Coffee. Suffering through a sleep deprivation headache. I have had 4-4.5 hours of sleep a night for the past few nights and no beers to speak of. I am going to bed early tonight. After a few beers.

Kitchen sink off the cuff coffee blend

Costa Rica Tarrazu light roast 50%
Sumatra Manheeling dark roast 37.5%
Peru HB dark roast 12.5%

medium body, soft acidity, hint of chocolate and nuts from the Costa/Peru. hint of jungle funk from Sumatran

So sucky news is that I won't be getting any of the variants of GI BCBS this year. But was told that they have bottles of 2012 cherry rye in their cave :)

Back in OKC and I'm sicker than hell. This really sucks. This was the first flight I didn't enjoy. Been drankin NyQuil like its my job. This visit, however, marks the beginning of my last stint out here as well as the first time I'll be allowed on the base! I was finally approved. Oh, did I mention that I left my laptop power supply at home? Yeeeeah. FML.

Glad this is your last trip out and that they finally are letting you on base! I hope your sickness passes soon and you can enjoy that zombie monkie :D

Coff. Been laying low on the beer. I almost partied like it was 1999 after this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSFnQwVKbd4

That was a hell of a way to win

Anyone else getting a parsing error on the thread today (using the app?) I'm thinking yes given how slow it is...

I'm actually doing the desktop site within the app tone able to view/post.

I was wondering why the post number was messed up, this makes sense now.

EDIT: It says DC post right before me was number 71,529 but mine is 71,546 WTF?!

Having a HB Tripel. Second beer today. Drank too much on Thanksgiving.

Was mom mad that you got smacked on turkey day?

Nah. Actually, now that I think about it, it was last Friday and not ON Turkey Day. I drank 3-4 beers, then smashed a growler of Gandhi, then drank a Founder's Harvest Ale and felt like I was going to fall over. Drank it all way too fast.

My cousin had come from VA and stayed over my house with his family. I beat him in Tecmo twice. That'll teach 'em not to mess with the king of Tecmo. Been running Tecmo since the early 90s. Who wants some?

Done with this cup of mango rum + juice. Just needed a quick buzz.

Nah. Actually, now that I think about it, it was last Friday and not ON Turkey Day. I drank 3-4 beers, then smashed a growler of Gandhi, then drank a Founder's Harvest Ale and felt like I was going to fall over. Drank it all way too fast.

Probably a good thing it was thursday. Killing a 64 oz growler too quick will for sure get you, especially when you add in other brews

Just polished off this growler of harpoon white ipa while unpacking some amazing trades. Now onto some homebrew.

image.jpg

Probably a good thing it was thursday. Killing a 64 oz growler too quick will for sure get you, especially when you add in other brews

Agreed. I went from having a good time to feeling like crap a few hours later. I survived, though. Had a great Thanksgiving. You?

Latest posts

Back