• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling Out :(

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGBPro

Reaction score
I am having to sell off all my beer stuff. I will not ship this stuff so you will have to come pick it up in the Raleigh, NC area. I did have to use a stock pic for my kettle because it's actually stored in my buddies garage at the moment. I can get a real pic if its a deal breaker for you, but kettle is like new condition. But none the less here is the link if anyone's intrested in a turn key allgrain kit w/keg system. Thanks for looking.
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/for/3472178438.html

Do you have a pic of the wort chiller? How long is it and what diameter tubing? Are garden hose fittings installed?

I do not have a pic, but can take one tomorrow. All the brewing equip is at my buddies garage. It does have the garden hose fitting on on end, the other end has no fitting.It is 3/8 tubing and 25 feet. the hoses are 3' each w/ Oetiker clamps to secure vinyl tubing to chiller and brass hose barb. I believe it pretty much standard copper chiller. But if still intrested let me know and I will be glad to get a pic tomorrow. Thanks

Latest posts

Back