CO2 REgulator Problem

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingPin

Reaction score
So, my regulator had a run in with my floor.....Now one of the dials is a little wonky meaning that the paper guide inside the gauge is a little malformed and the needle cannot go all the way to the proper pressure...

Not a problem for me right now as I had the pressure gauge set to 30psi before the accident but it kind of prevents me from any fine adjustments later (say down to 15 or up higher if needed.

My question is is there an easy way to get inside the gauge and adjust the paper scale so its not bent out of shape? What are the problems if i do that? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

:drunk:

So, my regulator had a run in with my floor.....Now one of the dials is a little wonky meaning that the paper guide inside the gauge is a little malformed and the needle cannot go all the way to the proper pressure...

Not a problem for me right now as I had the pressure gauge set to 30psi before the accident but it kind of prevents me from any fine adjustments later (say down to 15 or up higher if needed.

My question is is there an easy way to get inside the gauge and adjust the paper scale so its not bent out of shape? What are the problems if i do that? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

:drunk:

The clear plastic cover should either unscrew or pry off easily.

Latest posts

Back