• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Sorachi Ace for whatever you need

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irrenarzt

Professional Homebrewer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a recipe I want to do next Monday as it's a holiday and I need 2 oz Sorachi Ace pellets. I have a schitload of whatever hops but not that one. Anyone looking to trade a couple ounces for a couple ounces of Sorachi Ace? I didn't want to place an order for something so small. I can ship whatever hops you need in trade as soon as this afternoon.

I have 4 ounces of frozen Sorachi Ace leaf hops, 11.1%. However, they are from the 2009 crop and not 2010. They have been in my freezer for a year, in the original packaging from freshops.com. I never opened them.

If you're interested, let me know. I'd only want to trade the whole four ounces, and I'm not wanting to open them and repack.

I'd trade 4 ounces for sure. What do you want in return? I have 2010 whole leaf Simcoe from Freshops as well as just about every pellet known to man. I'm a hop hoarder.

Simcoe! That's be great.

The thing is, we're a LONG way from each other and I have to get this out today if you're going to brew Monday! Send me a note with your address so I can get them out.

I've got some Sorachi Ace pellets and I'm local (also 2009 crop, but vacuum packed and kept in freezer). It sounds like you already have a trade, but let me know if they don't arrive in time for your brew day. I don't think there's anything I really need, but I'm happy to help out if needed.

Latest posts

Back