What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5.5 gallons of black rye ipa
15 gallons of Rye Farmhouse
6 gallons of Saison with brett
11.5 gallons of Heady Topper clone
Time to bottle a couple and keg a couple running out of stuff to drink.

5 Gallons Fuller's ESB clone and 5 gallon Java Stout. The ESB needs to get out of secondary and into bottles (and then my belly) :D

10 gallons strawberry wheat
10 gallons saison
5 gallons ordinary bitter
5 gallons American rye ale

10 gal APL, 10 gal Centennial Blonde (with red highlights) Amber ale red, Schwartz Bier, ans a IPA.
Dunkelwiesen in bottles is ready.

Should be a great Holiday Season!!!:ban::ban:

Just got finished bottling a batch so nothing unless you count the sauerkraut I have sitting on the kitchen counter.

Two different SMaSH ipa's that I thought would be fun to try because I had extra hops, and because it's america and I can :D

Simcoe SMaSH and Chinook SMaSH

Bottling up 19L of an IPA today. 200g combo of Amarillo, Cascade, Chinook and Simcoe from 20 min to steep. 144g 5 day dry hop.

Fermenting 19L of an IPA. 140g combo of Chinook and Simcoe from 20 min to steep. Not yet dry hopped.

After getting two months behind, snow and frozen ground with 3 days of sleet and rain gave me 3 early morning brew days at long last.

7.5 gal Tall Dizzy Blonde
7.5 gal APA which may be an IPA with on the fly modifications. I'll have to run the numbers later.
6 gal. Crystal Liberty Blonde.

All are happily doing their thing at temps.

Baltic porter in keg carbonating, red Flanders fermenting, barley wine on Brett. Making a porter today and a saison tomorrow.

Just filled 5 kegs so my supply is dwindling....
10g something else partigyle
10g red rye IPA
5g RIS
5g apfelwine
6g merlot

I need to get brewing....:(

I have 5 gallons of house amber dry hopping and another 5 of Bee Cave robust porter just starting. Both recipes were from the HBT database.

Coopers Canadian Blonde

About to brew a Belgian Wheat Beer with orange peel and coriander.

:mug:

Update:

The Belgian Wheat Beer is in the fermenter and bubbling away !

My first blowout! I almost feel proud! A porter, I know she's happy,

IMG_5393.jpg

Just over 2 gallons of a Caramel Amber Ale.

Ready to bottle on Tuesday, so I need to brew soon!

1) 5 gal - IPA (centennial and cascade) - bottling later this week

2) 5 gal - Centennial Blonde - bottling in roughly 12 days

I have 5 gallons of a Citra Saison from one of the BYO mags, the SMASH issue. Super simple and basic but I'm still learning my all grain setup and wanted something easy and straight forward to brew.

As of this week NOTHING!!! everything is in bottles or Kegs!!! Woohoo!!! now time to make another blonde...

Latest posts

Back