Scavenger Hunt Teamwork

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSmithsEra

Reaction score
Well at this point it's obvious that no people actively looking for this picture aren't just going to stumble upon it. Yes, I want to win, but it also seems the Mods are having fun with us, watching us scramble through threads and threads.

I would suggest we get organized and try to systematically go through these threads as a section per participating member. Again I want to win, but i also want to see this found without it being revealed. So yes you must have a ton of time to waste.

We can also try to throw on our ideas of where it could be and why or why not

And yes it will be funny if no one responds. :ban:

I'm in. I've spent 3 days off and on searching and honestly now I just want to know where the damn thing is.

I've searched photo's, articles, and reviews I wasn't sure if those were included. Or it was only in the forum. Now I am currently on the mr. beer sticky.

I have a feeling post views are going to skyrocket and thread resurrections too as a result of this. should be amusing, but I even have a hard enough time keeping up with a days worth of posts, let alone sifting through years of them.

Ok crap, I was doing Mr. Beer.

I say we start with all stickies, I'll go to the next one: Easy Partial Mash Brewing (with pics)

Hints so far-
It's in a forum that covers the brewing of beer. It is not in an off topic, or members section.

If you blah blah blah blah and blah blah blah, there the picture be.

Ok SO FAR

not in stickies:

Mr. Beer thread
Beginner Extract
Easy PM w/ pics
aging beer facts vs myths.
recipe formulation and ingredients
Pellicle Photo Collection
Moved on to HBT- Dictionary commonly misspelled brew terms.
home brew supply websites
Dangers of hops to your pets.
Yeast Washing.
Software available
BeerSmith - BeerTools - Promash. - Which is best? What do you have?
2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013

Threads

Epic Pics/ Meme thread

Ok SO FAR

not in stickies:

Mr. Beer thread
Beginner Extract
Easy PM w/ pics * still in progress

Threads

Epic Pics/ Meme thread

LabratBrewer. Its gotta be in the forums related to the brewing of beer...but we will put that on the list too

I'm in Pellicle Photo Collection now. - Nothing here.

Nothing in home brew supply websites

Nothing in Dangers of hops to your pets.

Nothing in Label removing sticky

Now on to Yeast Washing. - Nothing here either. That was a long thread.

* Stolen * from Half_whit

1)No hints will be given. Don't ask.

If you would like more information in supporting membership, or to sign up, please see this link.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/payments.php

2)It's in a forum everyone has access to, and it's not in any of my post. I hid the image.

3)It's in a forum that covers the brewing of beer. It is not in an off topic, or members section.

4)If you blah blah blah blah and blah blah blah, there the picture be.

Not in the 2013 Hop garden photo thread

But it would be a great place to hide it, lots of pictures of backyards, swing sets, series. Maybe in a different year? My scrolling finger is worn out.

I bet the picture was edited in under a Mod's post from some totally random "is this infected?" thread circa 2008. Have fun finding that one!

absolutely... its going to be something like, well if you searched under purple and went to the 80 th page it would lead you to a link from the is this infected thread 2008!!! GRRR!!!

Done with the Obama brewer stickie

not in stickies:

Mr. Beer thread
Beginner Extract
Easy PM w/ pics
Pellicle Photo Collection
home brew supply websites
Dangers of hops to your pets.
Yeast Washing.
Software available
BeerSmith - BeerTools - Promash. - Which is best? What do you have?
2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
2009 Hop garden picture thread
Not in the 2013 Hop garden photo thread
Obama is a Homebrew
Slanting Yeast
Beer labelizer label generator

Threads

Show Us Your Navel
Epic Pics/ Meme thread

I have to take a break my brain hurts... oh and I have to do something productive. I'll check back in a little later tonight.

are ya'll just looking for the pic or looking at existing pics for that one to be photoshopped into?

I can imagine it being a label, picture on someone's wall or something.

"i hid it"

are ya'll just looking for the pic or looking at existing pics for that one to be photoshopped into?

I can imagine it being a label, picture on someone's wall or something.

"i hid it"

Well i'm looking through the threads and if there is a picture then I examine it.

me too... and my eyes fricken hurt.

I say we mess with the mod/mins and bump every 2005-2007 thread with "not here!" LoL

LOL! I like how you think!! Although, no more HBT for me today i'm burnt

I started checking the mods posts but no luck yet.

passedpawn: OK, I have a hint for you all. I've buried the hint somewhere on this site. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Homercidal: The best place to hide this would be the stickies. Nobody reads the stickies...

Any other mods?

me too... and my eyes fricken hurt.

I say we mess with the mod/mins and bump every 2005-2007 thread with "not here!" LoL

Yep, the "messing" with the admin/mods is awesome.

I always wondered it would take to push me over the edge and make me want to quit.

You've won. You've found it.

"4)If you blah blah blah blah and blah blah blah, there the picture be."

I thought this might be a 'pirate' speak clue, but didn't see anything when I skimmed the threads.

Yep, the "messing" with the admin/mods is awesome.

I always wondered it would take to push me over the edge and make me want to quit.

You've won. You've found it.

Oh don't be like that. Sooner or later someone is bound to find those darn airplanes.

Back