Upgrading my web site.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to redo my brewing web site and give it a fresh look.

It would be great if I could link to all of your web sites and breweries.
Please list them here if you want in.
:mug:

orfy said:
I'm going to redo my brewing web site and give it a fresh look.

It would be great if I could link to all of your web sites and breweries.
Please list them here if you want in.
:mug:

www.howlinowl.com is mine, however, all there is there at the moment is a splash screen with the logo and the "Coming Soon" text....... I should probably change it to "Coming eventually, if I ever get my drunk a$$ in gear". I do have a layout planned, but want to redo it as I tried using the 2 colors in my logo for the pages, but the green text over the yellow background really looks like crap. I do have plans for links to outside sites along the right border, so I'll link ya whenever I get around to it.

Allan

Thx. Where is ever'body?? I was hopin' to see more links t' more websites t' visit... Anyways, what's the link to your site, orfy, so I can add it to the pages of my site that I may actually publish one of these days?

Allan

I'm currently in the process of migrating my site over. I bought Forever Dean in hopes that my wife would actually do something with the site, which never happened, and my site ended up being a simple little /kevin . :( Not fun.

So I'm migrating to Monochrome Mentality, which may or may not end up in the name of my brewery.

My BeerLog can be found here -> http://beer.foreverdean.info

aekdbbop said:
sorry for the hijack..

jaded.. do you pay for your .com?

Yes, I originally registered it through GoDaddy cuz they had a killer deal and I figured, why not get it, that way I can use it some day if I want. Once I built the blog I figured I could just have the .com point to it.

ok.. it is a work in progress.. but i got baretreebrewingco.com

you can add it now if you want, should be up and going by the end of this week..

Back