Hello from Milwaukee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davr0s

Reaction score
Hello,
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Tom, and I live in Milwaukee County, I am new to this forum, and and am returning to brewing.
I have brewed a couple of kits many years ago (about fifteen), but for whatever reason, stopped doing it.
I have decided to return to homebrewing, and have bought myself a starter kit, and am very anxious to get started.
I am going to start off with the wort kits a couple of times to just get into the hang of transferring and brewing in general and hopefully after I get the hang of that will make everything from scratch. I personally like the darker fuller beer, but seeing as I am married now, I have to cater to the wife too, who likes a lighter, but flavorful beer. I am hoping that I can find a recipe that we can both agree on.
Until then I plan on having as much fun as I can just trying to make my own concoctions, and trying some of your recipes.
I look forward to sharing ideas, and chatting with you all.

Tom

well met!

I knew a gal in the USAF who once told me:

You can tell a person is from Wisconsin as soon as you meet them by one (or) of two ways - by their cheese breath or beer farts!

Back