• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fountain Soda Station Pumps+Carbonator - Conn

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foodplusbeer

Reaction score
I haven't personally tested this, but it was in working condition when I got it. I got it from a restaurant that was going out of business. I thought to convert this into some awesome home brew stuff, but I just dont have the time.

10 SHURflow Heavy Duty Advantage Beverage Pumps
The rack is disassembled but complete, holds 9 standard pepsi syrup boxes
all of the fittings and 90% of the hoses are intact (some hoses were cut during removal)

You can get all of that for $150.

I also have a Cornelius Carbonator Pump 452r for $150

Buy them both for $275, if you pick them up today I'll do $250. I'm home all day.

BeveragePumpsRack_zps46a63c65.jpg

BeveragePumps_zpsf992d6a9.jpg

BeveragePumps_zpsf992d6a9.jpg

Rack_zps3cc140ae.jpg

Carbonator Pump:

CarbonatorPump2_zpsea77423f.jpg

CarbonatorPump_zps4985fe93.jpg

Have you ever ran beer through one of these? A friend pitched the idea to me and I didn't know if it'd work or if it's folly.

that was my plan, I even had the actual taps/dispensor section but I chucked it because it was too big and bulky. It also cooled with way more ice than I could provide and I didn't have room to store it.

Personally, I think it's more trouble than its worth to convert. The beverage pumps are set up to pump soda syrup (using CO2) to the dispensor where they mix with carbonated water, to make the soda. I don't think you need such a complicated thing to dispense beer. But I'm sure there are a ton of parts that could be used. You could probably use the pumps in the brewing process.

I know, I'm a great salesman. But I saw this setup on ebay for around 600 so I think its a good deal if you have a use for it.

How fast do you think the Beverage pumps would pump? What are your thoughts on them handling high temps?

unfortunately I have no thoughts on the matter. That's not what they're designed to do, but that doesn't mean much in the homebrew community.

Back