Dancing on the table

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean

Reaction score
When my wife asks what I want to do for entertainment tonight, I reply, "Take off your clothes and dance on the coffee table." She thinks I'm joking and says, "No, don't be silly."

Every guy on this site knows -- I am not joking. Wassup wit dat??

When my wife asks what I want to do for entertainment tonight, I reply, "Take off your clothes and dance on the coffee table." She thinks I'm joking and says, "No, don't be silly."

Every guy on this site knows -- I am not joking. Wassup wit dat??

Address? I have a lot of ones!:D

Hmm, I think of my coffee table and realize it couldn't take much weight. But, if yours can handle it you should keep pushing the idea.

I just asked her... she said, "Put my jam on and you've got a show!!". I love her!

Just a note......and I'm sure you all know this. Never ever ever tell your wife the coffee table can't take the weight. Surefire man-trap!

Just a note......and I'm sure you all know this. Never ever ever tell your wife the coffee table can't take the weight. Surefire man-trap!

LMAO! that is great... I do know however that MY coffee table can barely hold the weight of my diner, Yet alone the fact that my girl is a 6' tall woman... naturally she weighs more than some of my 5' 9" pre-pubescent figured guy friends...

I just asked her... she said, "Put my jam on and you've got a show!!". I love her!

see, I get lap dances from the Mrs. and don't even need real music. I can just go 'unh tsk uhn tsk uhn tsk' and she'll start to gyrate for me.

Latest posts

Back