What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SFGiantsFan925 said:
Kinda how I was until I had the Stout. I dont buy any of their beers. I like the BIPA, but I dont buy it, especially when its sitting next to bombers of Wookey Jack or a few other locals that are killer.

I think the only one reason I drink the watermelon wheat in summer is that its actually really refreshing, but its also 2 blocks from the Giants stadium (At&T Park). Its our go to spot before games. A few beers there is a lot cheaper than in the park haha.

Man, Watermelon Wheat sounds pretty awesome for a refreshing summer beer. I might have to try my hand at brewing one.

InityBrew said:
At great Lakes brew pub in cleveland airport enjoying an alchemy hour draft... At 8:30am.. Will be boarding out flight to Orlando in 15 minutes!

Just in time to go to Cigar City's Hunahpu Day!

Just checked in.. Drinking my first ever Sweetwater ipa. Delightful.

ForumRunner_20130307_153832.png

It is Saturday, but I am going to miss out on it. . My best friend is getting married on Saturday. I am however going to go to cigar city on Sunday to clean up the scraps.

I've always wanted to go up there for that...I'm in Miami and I'm dying to get up there for that.

Leviathan Czernobog by Harpoon. Outstanding Russian Imperial Stout when enjoyed in the ambiance of the Vt brewery. Not bad by the bottle either, which I am sipping right now.

Chuu said:
I've always wanted to go up there for that...I'm in Miami and I'm dying to get up there for that.

Me too, maybe next year. Talk about some serious trade ammo, I heard last year they were selling bottles on eBay for $100 right after the event, not what I would do with mine, but to each his own.

That was my first time having crawfish. They are delicious

First time what? Lol I have least 2-3 Crawfish boils a year down here. Love when they come in season. When they are at their peak they are like a dollar a pound (if you cook them yourself) I have murdered thousands of Crawfish and feel no pity. Those are tasty buggers. I say if your eyes and nose are running, then that's some good Crawfish. Also if the secondary burn the next day which isn't always pleasant lol

Back