What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it ok to drink a can of coffee bender before work? It says "coffee" in the title...

Matthias said:
I gotta ask, where the hell do you all get your awesome glasses? I was going to take a picture of my headless nut brown, but then I looked at my glass and was embarrassed. Pretty sure I'd be better off with the glass the chocolate milk was in a page or two back. If you can't tell, pretty new to the whole "good beer" thing. I use a standard tumbler, or the bottle...
I've "stolen" 95% of my pint glasses. That is, I announce that I'm taking one before I do. I've been given a handful from bars and I bought just a couple that haven't been seen because they're black, blue, or on a shelf so high I can't reach. :eek:

Don't worry about the glass. Take a pic. :D

Went downstairs to put wood in the stove this morning and there was mysterious dried liquid and the ceiling was damp.

image-51651360.jpg

Tired Hands sure does have some crappy growler bottles, especially at 5$ a pop!

Tea here, not sure what kind yet.

TNGabe said:
Went downstairs to put wood in the stove this morning and there was mysterious dried liquid and the ceiling was damp. Tired Hands sure does have some crappy growler bottles, especially at 5$ a pop! Tea here, not sure what kind yet.

They certainly had a bad batch and hopefully those are now all gone. What did you lose?

Went downstairs to put wood in the stove this morning and there was mysterious dried liquid and the ceiling was damp.

Tired Hands sure does have some crappy growler bottles, especially at 5$ a pop!

Tea here, not sure what kind yet.

That's weird mine broke the same way if you recall.

Coffe. gotta get spring water & ice to brew tomorrow,vodka for tonight with my new IPA. Also need some lights for the car & fuel line clamps for the new but loose auto siphone hose. Turns out I have the middle size auto siphon that takes 5/16" hose,not 3/8". oopsie!

They certainly had a bad batch and hopefully those are now all gone. What did you lose?

In the bottle was vanilla stout. Looks like I'll have to send you some 12 oz bottles instead. Collateral damage - I'm not sure. It was in the bedroom closet, but also surrounded by beer boxes so I'm thinking it's just some soggy boxes, but I haven't really checked yet. The aweful linoleum I haven't replaced is handy occasionally. Glad it's not carpet or wood in there for sure.

That's weird mine broke the same way if you recall.

I do. I've had several break like this, just not with something bottle carbing at 2.5 volumes yes.

Velvet rooster for me

Chocolate milk for my daughter

View attachment 158833

I thought you didnt like that beer?

Dave, who's hattin on NYC?

I was one of them. Would love to visit, would hate to stay

A few pages back. A few people from clean boring towns and other "big
cities" that couldnt come close to touching the quality of NYC in any aspect of culture, filled with @ssholes and cornballs who dont know they are @ssholes and cornballs.

Im sure there is culture but it sounds more like there is quantity, not quality. The rest of your above post proves my points, thanks! :D

In the bottle was vanilla stout. Looks like I'll have to send you some 12 oz bottles instead. Collateral damage - I'm not sure. It was in the bedroom closet, but also surrounded by beer boxes so I'm thinking it's just some soggy boxes, but I haven't really checked yet. The aweful linoleum I haven't replaced is handy occasionally. Glad it's not carpet or wood in there for sure.

And to top things off you lost it on stout day! such a tragedy :(

Coffee while I sit and look at an e-mail that was returned, unapproved for sending, because the font was calibri and not arial like the others.

Once more, glad to see almost two decades in the industry and a grad degree is nothing more than wasted time. :mad: I wonder if I am unemployable with my unfortunate lack of ability to use the correct font in an e-mail.

If it isn't comic sans or some bull**** cursive then who cares?!

Coffee while I sit and look at an e-mail that was returned, unapproved for sending, because the font was calibri and not arial like the others.

Once more, glad to see almost two decades in the industry and a grad degree is nothing more than wasted time. :mad: I wonder if I am unemployable with my unfortunate lack of ability to use the correct font in an e-mail.

Is "wingdings" still a font option? I would say use that.

Not long ago I had a manager making me copy him on every single tiny email. I don't miss this.

Yeah, it's not like calibri isn't the default font for MS Outlook or anything!

finsfan said:
I was one of them. Would love to visit, would hate to stay

Im sure there is culture but it sounds more like there is quantity, not quality. The rest of your above post proves my points, thanks! :D

No my point is very valid in the fact that you admit to judging a place you've never been and millions of genuine nice intelligent people because there are a lot of people living here. some of whom are scum. Just like everywhere on earth. That makes you an @sshole.

If new york was such a $hitty place we wouldnt have a bunch of rejects from all over the country coming here to ruin every neighborhood in the city. If all of the losers from towns like yours chose to "visit but not stay" new york would be even better.

A lot of your previous posts are where i've drawn the conclusion that you are a cornball. :D thanks!

No my point is very valid in the fact that you admit to judging a place you've never been and millions of genuine nice intelligent people because there are a lot of people living here. some of whom are scum. Just like everywhere on earth. That makes you an @sshole.

If new york was such a $hitty place we wouldnt have a bunch of rejects from all over the country coming here to ruin every neighborhood in the city. If all of the losers from towns like yours chose to "visit but not stay" new york would be even better.

A lot of your previous posts are where i've drawn the conclusion that you are a cornball. :D thanks!

Can I judge NYC? Hate that place. :D :mug: Best part about living in NYC was not having to rake leaves. Worst part = not having any grass. Used to hate taking the 6 to midtown every day. :fro:

Had a Coff. Now I'm on the water until Noon. That's when I'll be back off the wagon!

You continue to justify my judgements so thank you.

Can I judge NYC? Hate that place. :D:D :mug:

And here is someone who lived there for years and now enjoys the good life of having land, space, and kind people to live around.

All over the world there are nice places with crappy people and there are nice people living in crappy places!

Can't we all just (have a drink) get along?

All over the world there are nice places with crappy people and there are nice people living in crappy places!

Can't we all just (have a drink) get along?

Well-said.

I suddenly like people from New Jersey. :mug::D

Remmy said:
Can I judge NYC? Hate that place. :D :mug: Best part about living in NYC was not having to rake leaves. Worst part = not having any grass. Used to hate taking the 6 to midtown every day. :fro:

Had a Coff. Now I'm on the water until Noon. That's when I'll be back off the wagon!

Sure you can judge it. Because you've lived here I never said was for everyone. I hate NyC sometimes too, especially manhattan. But it annoys the **** out of me when people judge a place they've never been to because they watch TV. Don't forget you are who you are partly because you lived in NYC. I may be being presumptuous now but something tells me you wouldn't be quoting KRS one (who im sure you know is from the bronx) as frequently if you were raised wherever in CT you are now.

Sure you can judge it. Because you've lived here I never said was for everyone. I hate NyC sometimes too, especially manhattan. But it annoys the **** out of me when people judge a place they've never been to because they watch TV. Don't forget you are who you are partly because you lived in NYC. I may be being presumptuous now but something tells me you wouldn't be quoting KRS one (who im sure you know is from the bronx) as frequently if you were raised wherever in CT you are now.

Don't get me wrong, I am an NYC guy at heart. It's just too overcrowded for me, personally. I am an ******* sometimes. Why? The answer is pretty simple - I grew up around a lot of ******** so I learned how to be a jerk at an early age. My college environment changed my ways. Grew up listening to BDP. :D

Don Mattingly will always be the man!

It's Friday. Everyone just keep calm and smash some beers today when you all get the opportunity to!

But it annoys the **** out of me when people judge a place they've never been to because they watch TV.

You did the exact same thing, did you not? The main reason I wouldnt want to live there is the size, not the people. I wouldnt live in NYC, LA, Houston, Dallas, OKC, Oakland, Miami, DC, hell I wouldnt wanna live in KC and its not even that big.

Don't get me wrong, I am an NYC guy at heart. It's just too overcrowded for me, personally.
It's Friday. Everyone just keep calm and smash some beers today when you all get the opportunity to!

Same here. I need to have a lawn that I don't feel like mowing or raking the leaves off of.
No beer today, taking the little man on a cub scout camping trip. No hbt til sunday
:'(

finsfan said:
You continue to justify my judgements so thank you.

And here is someone who lived there for years and now enjoys the good life of having land, space, and kind people to live around.

He's allowed to talk **** about NyC because exactly like you said, hes lived here and it wasn't for him.

As are you. You can talk as much **** and ignorantly judge NyC and me as much as you like without consequence because you are on the internet typing away in Kansas somewhere. You also might have land and space. You also might be kind to people from places you like. But as your posts have shown and in my opinion you are a biased ignorant person. A person who judges people and places based on nothing is not kind to those people or places.

Therefore you shouldnt expect kindness from me. You should expect to be called a biased, ingnorant, judgemental, @sshole.

He's allowed to talk **** about NyC because exactly like you said, hes lived here and it wasn't for him.

As are you. You can talk as much **** and ignorantly judge NyC and me as much as you like without consequence because you are on the internet typing away in Kansas somewhere. You also might have land and space. You also might be kind to people from places you like. But as your posts have shown and in my opinion you are a biased ignorant person. A person who judges people and places based on nothing is not kind to those people or places.

Therefore you shouldnt expect kindness from me. You should expect to be called a biased, ingnorant, judgemental, @sshole.

This isnt about places I like or dislike, I said I wanted to go to NYC even. All that was said yesterday is that it wouldnt be a place I would live. You are taking this way too personally man, chill out its friday.

finsfan said:
You did the exact same thing, did you not? The main reason I wouldnt want to live there is the size, not the people. I wouldnt live in NYC, LA, Houston, Dallas, OKC, Oakland, Miami, DC, hell I wouldnt wanna live in KC and its not even that big.

No i did no such thing. I never judged the quality of manhattan kansas or any other place. I mentioned small clean towns and other "big cities" I just said what i thought about what you and others said based on what you said nothing else. Never said kansas sucked i said the people who come here from places similar or even from kansas come here and ruin my neighborhood not for who they are but because they dont come to new york for new york. (Maybe because they think it sucks :D) but they come and cause rents to increase moving people who have lived in their neighborhoods their whole lives out. They run the hardworking legal immigrant out his bodega because they want an artisinal
Coffee shop there so they offer the landlord more rent and dont shop at the guy's store like the lld
People
From the neighborhood used to.

My whole point which i may have gone slightly overboard :D with, was you and whoever else
Judged nyc without ever living here or coming here were @ssholes when you talked $hit.

Maybe im cranky because all ive drank today has been water at work and i have mean old tom waiting for me at home

Latest posts

Back