The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeeeeeeah btiches!! Plumbing inspection done and passed and Electrical passed with flying colors this morning.

Hoping to get Building out of the way early next week and as soon as the Building Insp issues the Occupancy Cert..., we're fcuking open.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

yeeeeeeah btiches!! Plumbing inspection done and passed and electrical passed with flying colors this morning.

Hoping to get building out of the way early next week and as soon as the building insp issues the occupancy cert..., we're fcuking open.

Sent from my iphone using home brew because it impresses people

noc

Hey, so when you finally "Open" are you going to increase the hours when you're 'open?' Cause God knows even thought you're 'open now you're never 'open.' Trying to buy a Stinger is kind of like searching for Sasquatch. Only without the moronic idiots running around in the woods filming each other with GoPro's. Actually, now that I think about it, the last time I drove by and you weren't 'open' I looked in the window and saw a GoPro in the countertop. Hmmmmm.

Yeah... We haven't settled completely on hours yet but what I have thrown out there is something like:

Tues-Thurs.. 4-9
Friday.. 4-11
Sat: noon-11
Closed Sun-Mon

I THINK Frank, Matt, and I are going to try to swing all of the hours ourselves for the first few weeks (maybe a month) just to see how the whole thing is going to operate and then we will need to hire a bartender to two. We'll see how it goes.

In the mean time, we are trying to expand fermentation yet again and are looking at bringing a couple more fermenters online over the next two weeks or so in order to actually have beer in the taproom once it opens.

We also have a consultant coming Saturday to help us start laying out a larger commercial brewhouse to be set up in early 2015.

Yeah... We also have a consultant coming Saturday to help us start laying out a larger commercial brewhouse to be set up in early 2015.

Who? Yeager?

His brewery is bigger than yours already, isn't it?

You don't really think they'll actually have beer available, do you? He wasn't able to bring a corney home for his "Norton Invitational Man - Boy Love Association BBQ" last summer. He waits all year for that 'insult to all things pig' and couldn't squeeze out a measly 5 gallons.
No chance. Ain't happnin'

You don't really think they'll actually have beer available, do you? He wasn't able to bring a corney home for his "Norton Invitational Man - Boy Love Association BBQ" last summer. He waits all year for that 'insult to all things pig' and couldn't squeeze out a measly 5 gallons.
No chance. Ain't happnin'

Maybe that's his "spin" on having a taproom; a pretty barroom to look at, but with nothing but empty kegs.

"Brewing, brewing every day, but not a drop to drink"

Hey Cape
You should think about a change in location. Went out fishing on LSU yesterday and pulled up to the Sea Dog Brew Pub in Hull for lunch. Tons of MILF's in bathing suits added to the lovely view. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403789727.830350.jpg

And let's face it, worm guts and mackerel juice might add a positive spin to the Bog Water.

I'll be the first to admit that my soccer acumen comes from watching my girls teams. In other words I don't know **** about soccer. But that US goalie is Ken F'ing Dryden, Tony Esposito and Tim Thomas all rolled into one.

I have no idea why you hate America so much

... pretty much sums up this whole thread for the past couple months.

Agreed. The OP has been too busy telling long, riveting tales of his adventures laying down flooring and re-plumbing toilet drains on another thread.

He's left us high and dry!!!!

WTF!?!? I wanna know what fcuking color shorts Paul's wearing today!!!!

He's leaving us hanging in order to serve his new "i might build a pizza oven at some point over the next three years" thread.

Latest posts

Back