The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does the weather look like in Phoenix next week, AZ? I am headed there on Tuesday.
What should I drink out there. I will be staying at the biltmore.

Nothing be proud of? Apparently you haven't seen me naked.

Try to get that image out of your head for the rest of the day.

and, of course, GFY...............

About 72 hours from my first proper vacation in years; let's see how much work I actually get done between now and the end of the week. My money's on "not very much!"

I've completely avoided that thread; I get enough nonsense in this piece of ****. I don't need to hear Paulie stroke himself because he managed to put two bricks together.

Close. Not perfect but awfully damned close. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405631998.138171.jpg

Much like me.

I don't get it

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

One time, this one guy made up a fake name on HBT. He couldn't keep his log-in's straight, and wound up making a post under his real HBT account that he thought was under his fake HBT account. I really smart guy (and award winning brewer) caught him and mocked him. And everyone laughed at the expense of that ol' chap.

You see, it's similar to this. The village idiot has started another dumb thread to cover his non-build project, but he keeps posting updates to this idiotic thread.

One time, this one guy made up a fake name on HBT. He couldn't keep his log-in's straight, and wound up making a post under his real HBT account that he thought was under his fake HBT account. I really smart guy (and award winning brewer) caught him and mocked him. And everyone laughed at the expense of that ol' chap.

You see, it's similar to this. The village idiot has started another dumb thread to cover his non-build project, but he keeps posting updates to this idiotic thread.

Yeah... not followin' you

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Back