What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416419296.738286.jpg Mike Hess brewing from San Diego brought it some tasters at my job today. It's an orange honey wheat, rye IPA, cream ale, and a kolsch style beer. I prefer the cream ale on nitro but my favorite is the Rye . Pretty good stuff.

View attachment 236941 Mike Hess brewing from San Diego brought it some tasters at my job today. It's an orange honey wheat, rye IPA, cream ale, and a kolsch style beer. I prefer the cream ale on nitro but my favorite is the Rye . Pretty good stuff.

Mike Hess has some pretty good brews. I do have to agree, the cream ale on nitro is pretty tasty. Nice and silky smooth! :cross:

Cut them some slack. They're trying to navigate to your home in a snowstorm for Christ's sake.

:tank:

Another option for you is I can go down there, paint, if you offer to have beer on-hand. And I can kill two birds with one stone and bring that table home with me.

Whoa, you're just kidding, right? it is 40 and sunny here, no snow has fallen. ;) They can have all the slack they need and I want them to take their time, but if they simply call me and tell me they need time to get to me then I'm good. That is all I'm asking. I'm jumping from meeting to meeting and trying to be available to get to the door when they're here. I don't think I'm really asking for much. Hell, I even cleaned the walls, dusted everything, and patched holes for them. I just need them to climb that giant ladder to do the 2-story walls. I paint everything else in the house 9' down. :D

You can scrape my ceiling in my family room & kitchen if you'd like. Beer and table will be given. :D

Was drinking bourbon, poured some of my year old buffalo sweat clone on top. Has tallgrass made a bourbon barrel version yet? Yum. They need to.

They just bought a bunch of bourbon barrels a few weeks ago actually and are aging Buffalo Sweat, Vanilla Bean Buf Sweat, and Zombie Monkie in them. Probably wont see them for a year though.

Are these worth it?

Every penny! That is one of my favorites.

They just bought a bunch of bourbon barrels a few weeks ago actually and are aging Buffalo Sweat, Vanilla Bean Buf Sweat, and Zombie Monkie in them. Probably wont see them for a year though.

Every penny! That is one of my favorites.

I had a couple bourbon fortified pulls last night. Surprisingly woke up feeling in no pain. Since I haven't had the real thing though I am imagining they will be extra tasty with the age.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416429543.715499.jpgpicked up this hill billy today while out and about. I think I'm gonna have my dog go bury a few of them in the backyard so I can try and age them otherwise I have the next two days off and it's warmed back up into the low 70s after two days being in the 40s a lot of beer can get consumed in that time

Coke Zero.

Finally picked up a sixer of Mad Elf today...$15.99 was a little high, but available. Another place had it marked $14.99, but sold out. None at the bottle shop...but they are supposed to be getting in some Hop Blizzard today.

View attachment 236964picked up this hill billy today while out and about. I think I'm gonna have my dog go bury a few of them in the backyard so I can try and age them otherwise I have the next two days off and it's warmed back up into the low 70s after two days being in the 40s a lot of beer can get consumed in that time

Still haven't found that young fella yet,,, but i'm looking' ... :D

Finally had a beautiful baby boy at about 255 this morning via c section! After 13 hours of labor and 3 hours of pushing he had to be delivered in surgery. Everyone is happy and healthy now!
Drinking lots off coffee btw

Congratulations. Amazing how you can love someone so completely when you didn't know them a minute ago, isn't it?

Coke Zero.

Finally picked up a sixer of Mad Elf today...$15.99 was a little high, but available. Another place had it marked $14.99, but sold out. None at the bottle shop...but they are supposed to be getting in some Hop Blizzard today.

If your close the store in Marshall usually has their special/seasonal sin stock.

Irish Red kit from NB. My return to homebrewing first batch. I thought it tasted bad until I had my buddies, the kit just sux

Got over that mother of all buzzes did ya ... ha!... :mug:

My body is telling me not to have beer today because of how many I slammed down last night in addition to the scotch.

My mind is telling me to drink.

Having a cranberry juice before I decide what it's gonna be tonight.

Surprisingly good. I'm always distrustful of IPAs/DIPAs, but this is not bad. Wouldn't call it great by any stretch, but definitely would buy it again given the opportunity.

1416437708033.jpg

Welcome back, nuke.

For whatever reason, I can't view your pics (assuming you used the web version of HBT to upload) on the mobile app.

Back