The Slaughtered Lamb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent work! By post #2 this has already degraded into a zombie conversation.

I'd have to guess whatever creature was made by combining a zombie and a werewolf would be terribly ineffective. Any advantage the werewolf had due to speed would be gone, thanks to being zombified. Lack of speed and decayed muscular structure would also make it more difficult for the werezombie to get through windows and such.

Excellent work! By post #2 this has already degraded into a zombie conversation.

I'd have to guess whatever creature was made by combining a zombie and a werewolf would be terribly ineffective. Any advantage the werewolf had due to speed would be gone, thanks to being zombified. Lack of speed and decayed muscular structure would also make it more difficult for the werezombie to get through windows and such.

What happens when the werewolf changes back to human form? Is the person still a zombie??
I would guess so. Which begs the question why make the cross??? You wouldn't be able to go out among people as a zombied person!!

Thrilling discussions to be had today...:)

I've been there twice and the place is cool, especially around Halloween. I'm not big on their other spot J&H though. Its very touristy and the food blows...

I stumbled into and out of that place when I was on a bender in college. What a great time.

That place looks really freaking cool. They have a sister pub called Jekyll and Hyde also. I would love these themed places here as all we have are sports bars.

Yeah, there is a jekyll and Hyde Pub, and another venue that is the J&H Club... which, after midnight becomes a dance club called "Dark" which is a Vampire themed dance club.

I have actually been to this place, not that great, food wasn't all that good, decent beer selection, all of the wax statues and figures were dusty and the plase had a musk to it. I don't know if it was part of the theme or if the place was just dirty.

Back