Anyone been to Vetterbrew in Clearwater?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lumpher

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm heading down to Clearwater, Fl next week. I haven't been to a HB store in 5 years, since I moved out to the sticks. I'll be staying about 3 miles from Vetterbrew, and have stayed in CW before, but didn't know Vetterbrew was there. To the point: Has anyone been there, and if so, how is it for a LHBS?

Oh, about a zillion times. Mike (Vetter) is an excellent dude. He's not always there though. The place is only a couple of miles from me!

The shop is very small, but has everything you'd need. About 100 grains, lots of yeast, a little bit of equipment. Staff is generally very knowledgeable.

Last edited:
Oh, about a zillion times. Mike (Vetter) is an excellent dude. He's not always there though. The place is only a couple of miles from me!

The shop is very small, but has everything you'd need. About 100 grains, lots of yeast, a little bit of equipment. Staff is generally very knowledgeable.

Good to hear! That's a good recommendation. I'll definitely be visiting them next week, then. I need an LHBS visit fix...

Back