Anybody else listen to WOXY.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrFebtober

Reaction score
If you like indie rock and modern rock and hell, just kickass music (even heard a great old Johnny Cash song earlier today), then you might want to check it out.

Background: WOXY was a terrestrial FM station that I grew up with in Cincinnati. A few years back they went off the air but have lived on in "cyberspace." Most of my favorite bands I first heard on this station and they continue to offer great, completely commercial-free music.

BTW, right at this moment they are doing the hiphop showcase that they do every friday night. I like, but don't think it representative of what they normally play.

Really, just curious if anybody else on HBT listens, mostly because i've been enjoying it all evening while consuming beer and finishing up some work documentation.

Can't say I have, though it seems a little embarassing considering I'm from (and still live in) the Cincinnati area.........and that's exactly the kind of music I like.

I'll check it out.

Back