What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405635249.736981.jpg
My latest ipa so good and hoppy. This beer in a thermos thing is awesome beer didnt lose a degree while I washed my suv.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Perfect summer evening after work, sunny, a nice 70F, grilled chicken and one (for now) of my New Zealand blonde ales on the deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Next time you're in Stamford and not in a rush to get home, let me know. :D

That's great for a bottle of 120. I didn't see 120 at my local spot today. It they did have 90 for $7.99.

I will - this time I had to leave early to meet the A/C guy so the bedrooms will get cool air again. Probably will be back for an overnight trip again in he fall.

Birthday beer #1: HB Belgian quad

Happy Birthday! :mug:

Love messages like these from my neighbors. It's great to share beer.

"Hey...just got back from AZ and the first I grabbed after my wife was your beer. One word "EXCELLENT" thx"

:D

Love messages like these from my neighbors. It's great to share beer.

"Hey...just got back from AZ and the first I grabbed after my wife was your beer. One word "EXCELLENT" thx"

:D

I've had your beer and I can agree with that!

Finished my pot o' coffee and now onto some water. Have to take my boxer to the vet and had to apply for a care credit card... Love that stupidface dog, but dammit he is getting expensive. Whiskey, Scotch, or Bourbon later. Maybe all 3

Yep. My boxer likes to walk eye first into sharp and dirty things. I think she just likes to see the eye vet.:mad:

Birthday beer #1: HB Belgian quad

Happy birthday!

Water cus I'm full from dinner.

It was that way last year, I ended up with 8, not bad for being outside their primary market and not really trying very hard. They had people buying 10 cases each at the brewery last year and ended up short for distro.
If you are hearing that it will be "very limited", that might mean they are shipping it to the major markets (Philly/NYC).

I hope we see that in Philly, if not, hopefully you end up with 8 of them again :D

MoMoClone HB pale. No pic this time

Back