Apple/paradise punch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWancha

Reaction score
Alright guys, I'm gonna be honest, I'm fairly new with only 4 beer batches under my belt and one cider but I think I've found a winner here...

I went to Wal-Mart one night just thinking I'm gonna wing it and make something, knowing it wasn't a wise idea to go trying to create something when I'm not very experienced. I've liked the thought of cider being it's so cheap and requires no boil. Pretty much, too easy.

Here's the recipe and I'm seriously loving it.

Six bottles of 96oz apple juice. Equates to 4.5 gallons.
2 cans of Hawaii's Own Paradise Punch juice concentrate.
4 pounds of table sugar. (I'm sure cane or any other better sugar could be used for even better results.)
1 packet dry Danstar Nottingham yeast.

Mix everything up, add the yeast let it sit for two weeks. I keg and I tried a sample before carbonated and it was already great. I did a force carb and it was amazing. Try it and let me know what you think.

Any feedback would be super appreciated, especially if someone could improve on this. If this can be improved it would seriously be something on a godly level in my opinion...haha

sorry to resurrect the dead but how did this turn out?
I'm using the cheep apple juice just to try and make cider

Back