What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankfully I've got butter to sheet

image-3271404850.jpg

& BK's port to drink!

image-2434255405.jpg

Very tasty! This could be the beginning of a very expensive new hobby.

TNGabe said:

& BK's port to drink!

That butter looks like sheet!

Rage, your not boring us. I never really had time to hang out on this thread before (or any thread) so give it to us NIZ........ I mean TNGabe!! Sheet butter b good for you to b angry

View attachment 154707

& BK's port to drink!

View attachment 154706

& I posted those pics backwards....

I hate to say it BK, but the second bottle might get blended with an imperial stout or maybe the black sour I'm putting on blueberries. All of the goodness of port barrel aging without the incredible difficulty of finding the barrel.

TNGabe said:
I'd like to see you do better. It's not an easy thing to do. :cross: Does relieve stress.

Well, you sure did beat the sheet out of that butter. :D

& I posted those pics backwards....

I hate to say it BK, but the second bottle might get blended with an imperial stout or maybe the black sour I'm putting on blueberries. All of the goodness of port barrel aging without the incredible difficulty of finding the barrel.

I used some Quinta Do Infantdo '89 to soak some oak chips I added to a porter. it came out nice! I gotta pick up a few more port kits to age in that barrel again before I go for a Dubbel or something in it.

I don't even wanna think about what you do to those helpless smurfs :cross:

hey! those little blue bastards deserve it! being all cheery all the time & replacing half everything they say with "smurf"! smurf those mothersmurfers! I say it rubs the smurf on the smurf or it gets the smurf again!

I used some Quinta Do Infantdo '89 to soak some oak chips I added to a porter. it came out nice! I gotta pick up a few more port kits to age in that barrel again before I go for a Dubbel or something in it.

Oh right, I could just do the soak and oak and then drink the other bottle. That's a much better idea! This bottle won't see tomorrow I suspect. We're loving it!!!

Billy-Klubb said:
hey! those little blue bastards deserve it! being all cheery all the time & replacing half everything they say with "smurf"! smurf those mothersmurfers! I say it rubs the smurf on the smurf or it gets the smurf again!

I second this.

Billy-Klubb said:
Whoa easy there gargamel!

dirtybasementbrew said:
U need big hoppy monster
Yea I have citra pale on the cellar that blows this away. With a name like Hopsecutioner you need to put your rollers on the table.

Back