Advice Needed in a Kegerator Purchase

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewMasta

Reaction score
What's up all? I'm in the market for a home brew Keggerator and would welcome any and all advice and suggestions in this regard. I have already considered making my own with a chest freezer but one I don't have the space for a large chest freezer in the garage, plus I want one that looks a bit nicer. I'm interested in a two tap kegerator system set up with ball lock connectors for Cornelius kegs. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Actually tghere are some very small chest freezers and with a little research they can be made to look very professional. I have a friend who did one then wrapped it in weathered cedar fence pickets for a rustic look. Looked awesome. Another friend wrapped it in unfinished paneling and he stained it amnd finished it himself. Mine is left white but the 2x6 that I used to do my taps is filled, sanded, primed, and painted to match the white freezer. Looks like it was made that way. I am even about to purchase a Sanke tap and fittings to be able to put a commercial keg in it if I want too.

My friend has a commercial and he preferrs mine. There is a guy selling a really nice factory kegger in the classifieds. Probably the best looking factory kegger I have ever seen. Link is below.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/norlake-kegerator-enclosure-san-diego-379723/

Latest posts

Back