Headed to Phish at Alpine!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Makeyermark

Reaction score
Yea, baby! My 1st Phish show in a loooooong time. I was thinking about packing some of my IPA's and checking them on the plane to share with my buddy in Chi-town. Do you guys think they would explode? I'm thinking yes. Next thing you know, I'm brewing jail house juice at Gitmo.

Right on bro!! SWMBO and I made it to all three nights at Hampton! So good to be back!

By the way, you can pack brews in your luggage and check no problem. Done it tons of times.

I have flown with beers many times. Everytime I go where Long Trail is sold I always pack a 12 bottles in my suitcase and check it through.....never had any problems. Now the cork in my scotch bottle is a whole other story.

I saw Phish at the camden, NJ show....good show.

Capped bottles are fine...corked bottles not so good. have fun at the show

Lucky dog! If things fall through I will take those tickets off ya.

My last exp. with a Phish show was at alpine went there on the last show they played without tickets and struckout. Ended up in Milwaukee at there summerfest.

Still a better time at Deercreek IMO.

Have a great time.

Have fun! I love alpine!
Unfortunately, we didn't time my wife's pregnancy very well and I can't go to deer creek tonight, alpine this weekend or any other shows for that matter (since first baby and is due any time now).

Sweet!

I've only seen Friday at Hampton so far. I was hoping to make some other shows, but my work schedule won't really allow me.

I've packed beer in my checked luggage before too. Just pad it well.

incase your beer doesn'tmake it, I'll be there with some homebrew APA and IPA to share.
Look for a Green Chevy Tahoe with the two most out of place looking guys drinking from unlabaled bottles. I also have 2 extras for the show incase anyone is going to the lot sans tickets...

Maybe I'll put the homebrewtalk.com sticker on the truck just for identity sake...

Is that where you can take chair lift or tram to the concert site? I saw JGB and Bela Fleck at a show around 1990 in Tahoe that had that. I can't remember the exact ski resort at which it was held, but it was an awesome place for a show.
Good times...

i brewed a 'special' batch the other day for the Red Rocks shows...good times will be had...

Back