Cincinnati on deck!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cauldron

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Just starting with this. Ordered my kit, glass carboys and all. I'm gong to start out with a kit just so I can focus on technique. I want to eventually work on ciders and mead. We have some great family orchards around here that will make straight cider if you ask them. Right now I'm now in a holding pattern until I get the kit and get rolling.

Yeah, actually I asked my dad for a kit from them. It was advertised on the radio. He got treated pretty badly by them. My dad is about the easiest person on the planet to get along with. They won't be getting any of my money as a result. I'm ordering from Midwest. Looking forward to my first batch. I'll let you know how it goes.

Ha, yea i actually stopped going to them for that reason. they have everything youll ever need but i have never been so talked down to in my life. I know that when i went i was a newb, but still...I figured it was just me, sad to hear thats not the case. O well, welcome aboard

Latest posts

Back