• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekjohns

Reaction score
Buddy of mine is looking for a dual gauge regulator. Anyone got an extra laying around they wouldnt mind selling?

I just sold one the other day, but I do have this one that I now think I'm going to sell. I was going to use it as a secondary regulator to force carb and push soda but it has right hand threads and the primary that I use has left hand threads and I didn't want to mess around with it to make it work. As you can see it doesn't have a high pressure gauge but I know they are pretty cheap. It's a Cornelius brand and the label say "Secondary Regulator Maximum Inlet Pressure 200 PSI." So I'm sure it can also work as a primary.

I'm not sure what it may be worth so if you're interested make an offer.......

[email protected]

reg.jpg

I have an old dual gauge regulator.... Its not in front of me right now, but its in good shape... I can get you the details. I think it is a corny.

I have one as well, it's a tap-rite brand. Works fine. I can get a pic if you want

Latest posts

Back