Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this looks like a dickish, hang-someone-out-to-dry move by the Colts management.

Yeah - that big bag of suck in all phases of the game is the OC's fault.

Jeezus.

[edit] On a much more pleasant (and perhaps patently obvious) note, there's the current LV SB50 Odds.

Cheers! ("Go PATS!")

So this looks like a dickish, hang-someone-out-to-dry move by the Colts management.

Yeah - that big bag of suck in all phases of the game is the OC's fault.

Their offense is offensive and considering the talent they have it's not a surprise that the OC got canned. I think head coach is next, but probably not until the season is over.

Are you sure? There's got to be something the NFL can use to pretend they care about women's issues without taking a real stance on domestic violence.

Are you sure? There's got to be something the NFL can use to pretend they care about women's issues without taking a real stance on domestic violence.

Hiring a female ref who wears her hair in her hat so it is harder to tell from a distance that there is a female on the field.

Ok, which one of you guys is the target market for this?

51yUspzuFqL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Well, the Lions are officially starting over. I highly doubt Caldwell will be here next year, and there is talk that Stafford won't either.

Back to the basement we go.

Well, the Lions are officially starting over. I highly doubt Caldwell will be here next year, and there is talk that Stafford won't either.

Back to the basement we go.

This isn't the "Friendly discussion about your NFL team" thread. I think you're in the wrong place.

The lions havent won in Wisconsin since since Brett Favres rookie year. You have to really work to reach that level of incompetence.

...speaking of which, a lot of disrespect out there for the CheeseHead's chances against the Panthers (ahahahahaha - the PANTHERS! :D) this weekend.

Definitely the Game O' The Week (regardless of the idiots at ESPN that think it's Denver - Indiacrapolis).

It won't be broadcast here as it's up against The Righteous Boston Massacree that's going to be Pats - Racist-Team-Name but I'll probably find a low-grade stream to follow along.

fwiw, I'll be rooting for the CheeseHeads.
So here's a message for them: DO YOUR JOB...WELL!

Cheers! ;)

So, to paraphrase our unfortunate resident Jets fan: where were all the Green Bay fans this week?

Cheers! (Tight sphincters up there or what? ;))

Where are all the Carolina fans too? Oh, it's because everyone here knows the Panthers are a sham undefeated team.

This doesn't compute. Anything past 6-0 pretty much makes it a legit run, IMO. There's a point where, even if the talents not there, they're finding ways to win games, and that's what matters.

The Cowboys have talented players all over the place, and are finding ways to lose.

It computes if you have to watch this team play each week. They're not all that good. They have excellent linebackers, an okay running game, and Cam Newton - that's about it. They're very fortunate to be undefeated and that ends this weekend. The Packers are flawed but they'll destroy Carolina.

It computes if you have to watch this team play each week. They're not all that good. They have excellent linebackers, an okay running game, and Cam Newton - that's about it. They're very fortunate to be undefeated and that ends this weekend. The Packers are flawed but they'll destroy Carolina.

I'm convinced that you don't actually watch football.

Total annihilation, according to Darwin:

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447010582.307803.jpg

Have the Panthers game on the laptop while enjoying the Pats kicking Washington butt.

I say "the Panthers game" because I haven't seen the Packers anywhere...

Cheers! ;)

[edit] might be best for GB to sit their starters the rest of the game...

Back