What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been trying to ween my wife off of bud light. Tonight she came home after work with a 6er of Killian's Red. Actually, this taste surprisingly good. Who'd of thunk it!

ForumRunner_20130922_173535.jpg

Homemade wine and tonic water. No idea what to call this 20 oz glass of oddness. I need the muscle relaxation of the alcohol and quinine, but I can't afford to get drunk right now.

image-5909066.jpg

Another Terrapin Recreation Ale while I prep my MAW box, to be filled with delicious local beers.

image-963158267.jpg

Fully lined, it has been a while since I have sent one of these out.

Attachments

• image-1660821096.jpg
    image-1660821096.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 97
Drinking a resin and working on the keezer, made a platform to put the keezer infront of the fireplace. Who needs one of those in Texas. Chaulked all the edges and now to repaint and drill for taps.

image-929490588.jpg

Billy-Klubb said:
what the flocc, Remmy?!? you should have posted 2 more beers by now!

I did. I had a few more heady floppers. Was bottling my choc stout.

Good! I was worried you were waiting in line to get beer. :D Have you considered anardana in a beer? I've been thinking about dosing a bottle. Still thinking about trying sumac also.

Sumac, in what, a sour brew? That would push the tartness, you'd need less from any lactic, and the funk from any Bretts would come to the forefront, don't you think? I like the idea.

Funny story but she's my second. Her big brother will be 11 months old on Tuesday. He was an in vitro baby since we were told that we would never be able to have kids on our own and she was our huge surprise that came shortly thereafter. The next few years should be interesting to say the least

Hey suprises are awesome. Our daughter was a miracle. No better experience in my life than her c-section birth. Your next few years will be fun!

image-2602435503.jpg

Ran out of flippin tape while taping the top.

image-687690868.jpg

Finishing the Tiber Beast while I watch my first batch of JOAM start to take off.

About to have my gravity sample b4 bottling! 1.058 all the way down to 1.004 with safe ale 05. A bit cloudy but that might b from carrying primary down the stairs.

image-697591919.jpg

Delicious but still lots of room for improvement.

Sumac, in what, a sour brew? That would push the tartness, you'd need less from any lactic, and the funk from any Bretts would come to the forefront, don't you think? I like the idea.

Probably without lactic bacteria. Sumac tea isn't bad, thought it might be a quick tart wheat beer. I think NB used it in a LOF beer, but I'm not holding that against sumac.

ol' Billy's having his Rose Hip Saison & putting 9 gallons of Pilsner in the conical.:rockin:
Rose hip saison, hmm. You're making me wish it was end of season so I could put my annual rhodemel together. Rose petals and hips collected from my very own rose bush all year.

**Eyes mason jar of blackberry moonshine...**

Latest posts

Back