Every time I see GF......I think

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmbGator

Reaction score
I think someone brewed a beer with their SWMBO and am waiting to hear some story, but instead I keep getting Glutent Free.:(

ive been suckered into a couple of threads like that too, but i sometimes find something interesting. even though im not a GF brewer i always come across someone trying new adjunct or a different style and it gets the gears turning.

It's funny since I do that too in a way. When in this subforum have to remember that it's gluten free, in the others, have to remember it's probably referring to SWMBO. Those "Looking for a good GF beer" titles gets very confusing when going back and forth between subforums so after thinking gluten free and I go out there, it's still on my mind.

How about "I got a new GF cooling down in the fridge for when I get home tonight, can't to pop her open!" :cross:

I brew GF for my GF, and havent used my GF since college. Besides, the GF moved in and we needed the space the GF once took up.

I don't see how you guys get confused. :D

Back