Christmas Gift

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justawife

Reaction score
Hello. This is my first time posting but my husband posts all the time. I figured this would be a good spot to get help with a Christmas gift I would like to get for him. I would like to get beer mugs personalized with a picture of our house and what he calls the beer he brews. Where can I look? Most places I have found I need to order a minimum of like 70. I only wanted about six or so!

I think your best bet is going to be finding a local graphics company to see if they can make and apply the graphic you are looking for/have. You take them the glasses they print the graphic and apply it.

Otherwise, try an engraver or one of those places that acid etch truck windows.

If you are crafty you can buy the glass etching kits and try it yourself. This would probably be difficult with images though. It might be worth a shot with just lettering.

Things Remebered also does etching on mugs. I think they charge a pretty penny though.

I would give Cafe Press a shot. I know a few folks who have used their services, and never heard any complaints. Maybe they will have something close to what your looking for. Good luck and much props for the gift idea. I know I would like something like that if my wife where to do it for me....

Back