It taste soooo good!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chandler71

Reaction score
I opened my first homebrew bottle last night, and it was so good!! I am surprised at how good it turned out! I made a few mistakes along the way, so I was worried about what to expect. It was a Sierra Nevada clone, and other than being a little cloudy it smelled and tasted great!! I am so excited about my new hobby! I have always loved drinking good beer, but never thought about making it myself. I am hooked!!

congrats! doesn't take long for the obsession to set in. get another batch going right away. nothing better than drinking your own beer while whipping up another. took us 2 batches in bottles before we ended up buying a freezer and making the keezer!

BEER BEER BEER gotta love it necter of the gods. Even if my first batch was rushed I still enjoy drinking that Bitchy Blonde LOL Keep going I have a friend from work getting ready to dive in. ALL HAIL BEER.

Congrats! You always remember the first one! Don't worry about it being cloudy. If you let your beer sit for a few more weeks it will clear up nice. I never use irish moss or anything and i get crystal clear beer after about 6 weeks

Yup, every brewer on this board remembers vividly that very first bottle of the very first brew! And it's the taste and richness that drives me to brew another batch! Enjoy the addiction called brewing!:ban:

glenn514:mug:

Great post! I've been addicted since i brewed the first batch and it only got worse once i started enjoying the bottles. Only took me one batch to decide i wanted to get into kegging as well.. Now I've got a case left from my first batch, second has been kegged for nearly a week, got a full keg setup, chest freezer with temp regulator and brewing third batch tomorrow.

Im friggin hooked! As someone that loves to cook/grill and experiment with all my recipes, this opens up a whole new world of possibilities.

Back