What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this courtesy of zippity do da!

ForumRunner_20131003_193334.jpg

Its good! Dangerous!

I used regular tea bags but i wish it had a bit of more of a tea taste rather than wine - ish taste.... You get the same thing? I may have messed something up tho

You can always boil 10 or so tea bags in a few cups of water an add that concentrate to the finished product. Thats usually what I do if the tea is not coming through enough

mcbaumannerb said:
So after my meeting in Stamford, I took a "slight" detour... And picked up a glass and growler of Ghost Pigeon Porter. This is an outstanding porter!
I would like this twice if I could

I've had a bomber and a 12 oz bottle of my home brew. Priming for the world beer festival Saturday.

I didnt think the shutdown would affect me, but IT DID! this sunday is the annual Briggs Jeep Jamboree. The off road vehicle park we go to is a GOVERNMENT owed park. So, is the shutdown isnt over my tomorrow, no jeep driving for me sunday :(

2960803185_6e800b561f_b.jpg

finsfan said:
I didnt think the shutdown would affect me, but IT DID! this sunday is the annual Briggs Jeep Jamboree. The off road vehicle park we go to is a GOVERNMENT owed park. So, is the shutdown isnt over my tomorrow, no jeep driving for me sunday :(
umm... You can still drive your Jeep even if the Jamboree is postponed...

I had a very mentally exhausting day. Now, I'm drinking a heady topper to cope. :p And yeah, I'm sure it's sideways. That's apparently how the app and my phone like it.

ForumRunner_20131003_203534.jpg

It's a jeep and it's 4 wheel drive do it anyway :rockin:

Lindeman's Faro Lambic. Seeing if I like sours. Starting with lambics, which is turning out to be way too sweet for me. Guess I'll try the Smoke Stack Saison Brett soon.

image-3198363346.jpg

Quick mark go back and get me some of their specialty stuff ;-) ... I need some of the Zapata Bot tho I'm just saying!

Don't worry Nizzle I have to go to the dentist tomorrow IMO we are even!!

Lindeman's Faro Lambic. Seeing if I like sours. Starting with lambics, which is turning out to be way too sweet for me. Guess I'll try the Smoke Stack Saison Brett soon.

The lindemans (sp?) Brand is usually pretty sweet. Do not knock them because of this brand. There are so much better ones out there. Boon, cantillon, 3 fontenien, hanssens and so on

The lindemans (sp?) Brand is usually pretty sweet. Do not knock them because of this brand. There are so much better ones out there. Boon, cantillon, 3 fontenien, hanssens and so on

Oh, I know! I wanted to start sweet and my availability is a bit limited as I live in the middle of a state with very restrictive alcohol laws. I'll keep my eyes out for your suggestions!:mug:

Back