What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'll tell you what. This weekend, I plan on putting my thumbs all over Michigan's west coast breweries. Spending the weekend in Traverse City, and hitting up Bells and Founders along the way. I'm pretty sure I'll be posting pictures of many-a-thumb.

Enjoy your stay.

A Flipside to kick off the evening.

ForumRunner_20131001_163849.jpg

In case anyone tries to argue, I have photographic proof that my bottle contains not one instance of the word bourbon. I took pictures from all angles and still have the bottle. I will fight to the death!

No argument hear hamfish!! Just toasting your birthday.

Sixpoint Spice of Life (Nelson Sauvin) - this is the first Sixpoint beer that I thought was above average. Really good.

Enjoy your stay.

Most definitely will. I grew up in the northern LP, so the area is my old stomping ground. However, there wasn't so much craft brew back then--nor was I even aware there was such a thing as "craft brew"--so I'm happy I didn't go to far from home!

In case anyone tries to argue, I have photographic proof that my bottle contains not one instance of the word bourbon. I took pictures from all angles and still have the bottle. I will fight to the death!

Happy birthday and enjoy your trip to the beer wonderland Nizzle and I like to call HOME :rockin:

Most definitely will. I grew up in the northern LP, so the area is my old stomping ground. However, there wasn't so much craft brew back then--nor was I even aware there was such a thing as "craft brew"--so I'm happy I didn't go to far from home!

Well if your not busy Saturday swing by Brewery vivant and have a beer.
http://www.breweryvivant.com/index.php/events/

That glass came from voodoo brewery pimp. Tyzips hooked me up! Drinking on this.. Tastes like a stale Goodyear tire after the hops start fading. Delish

I've tried that one twice, but I have had zero coconut flavors. Not sure why they claim it is a coconut IPA. I tried it colder and warmer. Not bad overall, just no coconut :)

Stone 17th anniversary here - not as good as the Enjoy By series but still good.

Rogue Northwestern Ale with a great homemade meal.

Not sure why, but I always come back to this particular beer when I know I want a really solid red ale.

Oskar Blues G'night, Back in Black IPA, my HB amber, and Duck Rabbit Milk Stout.

**serious question, that coke fridge I was talking about, the guy said it will be about $100-200 to fix and lowest he'll go is $80. Worth it?

Nope. At least wouldn't be to me. Keep looking on CL, something better will show up. What part of NC are you in?

Another sample of my biere de noel. Still at 1.032. I think 13% is all WLP072 can handle. Time to cold crash and then rack over to another carboy and add some brett anamola I guess.

Nope. At least wouldn't be to me. Keep looking on CL, something better will show up. What part of NC are you in?

Another sample of my biere de noel. Still at 1.032. I think 13% is all WLP072 can handle. Time to cold crash and then rack over to another carboy and add some brett anamola I guess.

hahaha! I bet you piss stronger than vinegar.:rockin:

TNGabe said:
Nope. At least wouldn't be to me. Keep looking on CL, something better will show up. What part of NC are you in? Another sample of my biere de noel. Still at 1.032. I think 13% is all WLP072 can handle. Time to cold crash and then rack over to another carboy and add some brett anamola I guess.

So you're saying it's possible a simple temp controller won't fix whatever he's talking about?

I'm just outside of Raleigh.

Dominion Lager, another one of the BoTM beers. For a yellow lager it's not bad. Im not really a Lager fan in general. Almost glad this is the last month of getting these.
image-3365146273.jpg

hahaha! I bet you piss stronger than vinegar.:rockin:

I don't know what that means, but I did just chase some morons off my property with my 12 gauge. Not sure if they even saw the gun, maybe it was all the lights I turned on and me yelling 'Whatcha doin over there. Ya you, in the pullout'. Damn phone company relay box the former owner of our property leased a small piece of the property for. I got the phone company to put some posts in at the entrance last year. They were supposed to put up a gate. It was chained off for a while, but the chain dissappeared.

So you're saying it's possible a simple temp controller won't fix whatever he's talking about?

I'm just outside of Raleigh.

You'll have to remind me of the problem. Turns on and won't shut off? Runs til it freezes up?

Flatlander! I'm north of Ashville about 75 minutes. Was thinking about hitting a convenience store auction on Saturday for a new ferm chamber, but even if I get a great deal on an extra one, too far for you to bother with.

Having the last biere de garde from my 10th brew. Purdy good! Really looking forward to the one lagering now, 4 weeks down, 2 to go.

I'm drinking some of my wife's cousins (cousin in law?) Homebrew, tastes kind of like an English ipa, he calls it "ale" in broken English.

They don't know, I was raised French. I love it

Back