What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it considered a collab when they each have a different version? Lol

Yea man. They all brewed at each brewery. I hear the head brewer at real ale said they fairly winged it so each one is different. Can't wait to try surly's version

"I want to be smart as a horse and hung like Einstein"

Cask of Zoe w/ blueberries and Meridian hops. Doesn't really work for me. Kind of watery. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395960325.614396.jpg

I used to fish in the sound when I was a kid, mainly for blackfish, bluefish and fluke. Always did the charters, usually out of port jeff. Now when at the summer house I fish from shore in peconic bay for little blues with my kids and little cousins.

Nugget nectar while grilling up the burgers earlier. Finished it with dinner.

That's awesome! We Blackfish, too. We have a nice spot for them in Westbrook right on the rock wall.

Water with dinner. Can basketball start already?!!

Sent from my mobile device. /rant

That's awesome! We Blackfish, too. We have a nice spot for them in Westbrook right on the rock wall.

Water with dinner. Can basketball start already?!!

Sent from my mobile device. /rant

I don't remember the last time I was able to fish for fun during the good salt season. I work on a commercial sea bass boat from April to late January so all my fishing is winter trout and my fall is spent hunting when I'm off. I need to rearrange priorities

Vanilla coke to wash down a torta. MY buddy called me up asking if I wanted to go to this mexican place tonight cuz he knows I love their torta. I told him I could cuz I was brewing, but jokingly offered a 6 pack of appplewine (he cant get enough of this stuff) in exchange for him bringing it to me for free. He showed up 30 minutes later, even helped me mash in :D

Vanilla coke to wash down a torta. MY buddy called me up asking if I wanted to go to this mexican place tonight cuz he knows I love their torta. I told him I could cuz I was brewing, but jokingly offered a 6 pack of appplewine (he cant get enough of this stuff) in exchange for him bringing it to me for free. He showed up 30 minutes later, even helped me mash in :D

Can't argue with that. And Apfelwein is such an amazing thing that people cannot get enough. Enough so that after keeping it on hand at all times, I have started making 10 gallon batches to save time and effort.

Rise of the Mayan Dog - Thirsty Dog. No pic, drank it in three drinks. I was working on my keezer, took a break to get beer from Mr. Mattmmille himself and I should have had water. :eek: Oh well!

If you have a car try to go to Petrol Station and other bars that are not too far away. Downtown spec's has the best selection because it is the warehouse and hogs all the good beer.

I made it down to the downtown Specs last Friday after making the mistake of stopping by the Specs on Kuykendahl earlier in the week. I quickly learned that all Specs are not created equal. Looks like I'm going to have to make it a a Friday afternoon tradition to go to the downtown location while I'm here.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back