Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dominating!?!? Cowboys owned all categories except that damn pick 6 off Williams hands. And that was the difference in the game of course

I hate the damn packers.

Wait what was the score again?

Get Jerry Jones’ balls out of your mouth before replying.

Nice week for Cowboys fans... first that total spanking by one of the moat overrated teams of the last few years and then they lose the woman-beater for six games!

Yayyyyyy

Hey... at least that super badazz owner put his foot down on that whole anthem thing. Atta boy Jerry. Such a total tough guy for a team on the bye week... who didn’t have anyone kneeling anyway.

Guy is a 9th degree *****enozzle

Well, you are leading for most ******* posts in this thread, but you're tied with Hoppy and Moto. I think the post can stand.

Hoppy has 3561 ******* posts in this thread...moto has 2545.

My 1230 ******* posts aren't even close to the lead.

You pats fans aren't very good with numbers...

Hmm...Lives in Tennessee, roots for Alabama.
Bandwagoning suspect for sure.
Wonder if he knows Hoppy? ;)

Nope native Alabamian. Its called loyalty. I was even a fan during the Shula/Price/Franchonie/Dubose era and Living in OU/Sooners territory. ...dark times.

o83ts6e.png

Combined records of opponents played so far: 21-20 2 of the 7 are Fresno St and Colorado St. not exactly powerhouses in their 2nd tier conferences. 7 wins not that impressive against that group. Bama may be the best team but it's hard to tell by the weak sched thus far.

Combined records of opponents played so far: 21-20 2 of the 7 are Fresno St and Colorado St. not exactly powerhouses in their 2nd tier conferences. 7 wins not that impressive against that group. Bama may be the best team but it's hard to tell by the weak sched thus far.

He's not talking about 'Bama football.

Latest posts

Back