What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So good!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406355234.337800.jpg

Would Remmy's head explode if I said I prefer Sea Hag to Ghandi-Bot?

View attachment 213529

You're not the only one I know that has said that to me. I prefer Gandhi over Hag, but both are fantastic. Sea Hag is cheaper and always, always available. :D

Coff. I should really take a day off from drinking.

Coffee. Checking on my first ever harvested yeast (Belle Saison) and first ever starter. It's ALIVE!!! gave it a little burst of oxygen. Going to check out a yeast presentation by SouthYeast Labs later and pick up some ingredients.

Coff and water. Preparing myself for Midwest Belgian Beer Festival today. It was epic last year and should be even more epic this year.

Sent from the Bat Cave

What you guys think of this one?

Love that one when I it's fresh.

View attachment 213516
Thank goodness the tix were free
The twinkies are sooooooo bad

Summit
Homer

Try watching the Phil's this year!

Not to stir the pot ... but guess where I'll be Sunday

http://beerservedrare.wordpress.com/2014/07/15/avery-five-monks-bottle-release-july-27/

Ok. I'm stirring the pot ;)

I believe the term "lucky SOB" is appropriate here! Sounds like an awesome brew.

Did the coffee and on to water as I clean some bottles and try to get motivated on this dreary day.

Try watching the Phil's this year!

I believe the term "lucky SOB" is appropriate here! Sounds like an awesome brew.

I see your Phillies and raise you a Rockies...

If I can grab enough, some other folks around here might get lucky also... ;)

Coffee, going downtown for grand re-opening of Denver's union station. Bands, beer and food trucks, should be a good day.

Water. Rainy crappy day. I'm just hanging out in my bedroom in the back of the RV listening to the kids fight. Might be a movie day today. Beer does not sound good right now.

Hell or High Watermelon that I brought back from San Francisco.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back