What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm home, and since it is no longer Saturday, but Sunday, I am ready to dispense with all of this tomfoolery which is sloppy Saturday. Allow me to commence this sophisticated Sunday with my first beverage, a Westbrook Gose. An imbibement from which i have drawn great pleasure.

Cheers to all of you fine fellows and madams.

(This message has taken me approximately 10 minutes to type)

:drunk:

Back home in the Texas Hill Country for Christmas & my lovely mother-in-law had a growler of Buckethead IPA waiting for me! Coming from southern Colorado this is the first time in 5 months I've been warm enough at midnight to sit outside, drink a beer, & smoke a cigar in shorts n chanklas! Merry Christmas y'all!

Back home in the Texas Hill Country for Christmas & my lovely mother-in-law had a growler of Buckethead IPA waiting for me! Coming from southern Colorado this is the first time in 5 months I've been warm enough at midnight to sit outside, drink a beer, & smoke a cigar in shorts n chanklas! Merry Christmas y'all!

Ah lucky guy. No chanklas here, more like snow boots (getting up to a foot tonight/tomorrow) Having my Barista Brown coffee brown.

High Gravity? Does that mean it makes you fall faster??

1387693169554.jpg

TANSTAAFB said:

Sounds like an amazing way to spend an evening in December. Is the buckethead in anyway a reference to this awesome dude?

► 9:12► 9:12
www.youtube.com/w...
Oct 28, 2007

image-3422906506.jpg

Ah lucky guy. No chanklas here, more like snow boots (getting up to a foot tonight/tomorrow) Having my Barista Brown coffee brown.

When I left home this morning it was about 0°! 20 hours later it's 52°...at night! Feels downright balmy!

Toss on a home cooked meal and my Father-in-law's incredible homebrewed amber lager & Imperial Stout and it makes the evening even better!

You get Terrapin there????

No sadly. We get no Georgia love. Got it in a trade.

Is that a quote from BMS? I Love this show. One of the few that had me In tears. Especially the pocket p*ssy episode. Also when they hung the goat

Steel Reserve Alloy Series Blkberry. Yeah yeah crap beer. But once Im drunk I dont waste my good stuff as most of yo know. This is pretty much blackverry kool aid flavor, no hot alcohol and pretty tasty. (8%) Got plenty of good styff on deck for tomorrow, we wipl sit here and watcg the snowstorm and get hammered and qatch football (and FF championship) should be a great fantastic day!!!

1387700561593.jpg

Is anybody else getting hit by this ice storm? On the coffee waiting for day break to cut up trees making the driveway impassable!

Is anybody else getting hit by this ice storm? On the coffee waiting for day break to cut up trees making the driveway impassable!

Good luck and be safe! It missed us here but waiting to hear if our daughter in Green Bay will be here today or tomorrow. Cheers!

Beavertown Black Betty

ForumRunner_20131222_162346.jpg

Having a quiet day with the misses before we go back to our respective parents tomorrow. I have a flight to catch and the weather is looking a bit dodgy.

How did they compare?

Yesterday was a blast of beers and a 3month old that went on a rampage.

The '12 was more subdued and smooth. What little hotness there was in the 2013 was gone in the '12.

I got more dark toffee and chocolate in the '13.

I've got a barley wine to try too, looking forward to that.

coke and I just found out that I placed 3rd with my winter wonder ale beer in a local competition. I'm damn excited. No prize other than a ribbon but I'm very happy to have even placed.

First of the all grain hard rootbeer not sure if I forgot some brown sugar or what but it came out alil light colored but still tastier then hell, abv is Rollin in around 8% on these babies tooImageUploadedByHome Brew1387733960.394016.jpg

Good day, everyone.

Having a HB Tripel in a red Solo cup. Why not? No need to get buzzed and drop glassware in the garage.

View attachment 167488

Making a Warrior Pale Ale.

Brewdog prototype 2013 - Hobo Pop. It's a hoppy American style wheat, although if I didn't know it was a wheat I wouldn't be able to tell. It tastes a lot bigger than the 4.5% it is, and it's incredibly clear. If you told me it was an American Pale Ale I wouldn't twig that it was supposed to be a wheat.

ForumRunner_20131222_175743.jpg

Halfway through Scrooged.

Back