Bells Beer in CO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgarretson

Reaction score
I saw a release that Bells is sending s bunch of beer to Colorado here soon. Beyond Two Hearted, what would you recommended?

Best brown, oberon, Hopslam.....I've had quit a few of their offerings, can't think of one I considered "bad".

I think Crooked Stave Artisans distribution may be facilitating this. They're doing some pretty cool stuff. I just randomly happened into Hill Farmstead Dorothy on tap at a restaurant right by my house up in the Fort Collins area and I know they helped make that happen. Fun times!

I personally like Hopslam, but a lot of people think it's an overrated DIPA.

I think they make pretty solid beers overall. Not sure what they may be shipping out there, but any of the commonly had beers are very good. I need to check for their special releases and see what they have made lately.

Hopslam is perfect for what it is, an overpriced limited release beer that is worth the 20 dollars a 6 pack (or like me, 22.50 a 6 pack gouge price)

However, two hearted is a great beer, I hope you don't get hopslam, leaves more for us....

It is Crooked Stave Thad distributing this. I need to find a good shop now that'll be selling it. The closest spot to me had Two Hearted on "allocation" as they call it during GABF last year for $10 per can! F that.

Thanks for the recommendations.

We just got Bells in Looziana. I tried the amber and it isn't good. Two Hearted is great. At $10/6pack I don't buy it often. Need to see if they have hopslam to try.

It is Crooked Stave Thad distributing this. I need to find a good shop now that'll be selling it. The closest spot to me had Two Hearted on "allocation" as they call it during GABF last year for $10 per can! F that.

Thanks for the recommendations.

$10 a can?? Holy crap! It's a good beer, but it's not holy water!

We just got Bells in Looziana. I tried the amber and it isn't good. Two Hearted is great. At $10/6pack I don't buy it often. Need to see if they have hopslam to try.

You know I'm not sure I can remember having Bells Amber. I've heard it's good. I'll have to check it out and see what I think.

Bell's Best Brown is my absolute go to for college football tailgating. Completely under rated IMO. 10$ a piece for 2 hearted is nuts. you're better off getting hooked up w/ one of us MI members and just footing the shipping cost, would be cheaper.

Bell's Best Brown is my absolute go to for college football tailgating. Completely under rated IMO. 10$ a piece for 2 hearted is nuts. you're better off getting hooked up w/ one of us MI members and just footing the shipping cost, would be cheaper.

I'm all for that! Need anything from the lovely state of Colorado?

Well, it has arrived in Colorado, at least in my local bottle shop of choice. Picked up a 6 of Two Hearted and a 6 of Oberon. They had a great selection of others, though.

Dan what shop are you referring to?

Liquor Max in Loveland. They have the best beer selection anywhere near me. And I know they work with Crooked Stave Artisans for distribution. As does Craft Beer Cellar up in Fort Collins, so I'm sure they have some too, for those who live up north like me.

I had lunch at a local chicken wing place here in southern Indiana yesterday, Bells two hearted was one of the daily drink specials, $3 a pint. I'm the kind of guy who will always choose a beer I've never had over something I have had, but I couldn't pass that up.

Latest posts

Back