The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

But from the back yard
IMG_0718.JPG

Hey, don’t forget to stop by your local breweries and home-brew shops in these times of weirdness. Bust out the card. Budweiser will weather the storm, help keep the good guys open in the meantime.

I have it on good authority that locally sourced beer cures COVID-19. I’m almost, kind of, a doctor. You can trust me.

I'm torn on breaking the rules but I've been visiting/buying gift cards of my fav places. If your up in Nashua check out the area of Spyglass/Djinn Distillery/White Birch. All are off the same street. Spyglass is giving away their growlers and on the other side of the building Djinn is handing out sanitizer. Both great people and good brews
result_1584647730249.jpeg

Hey. Great idea on the Bog Virtual taproom. Is PTN invited?

Now you know why we are having folks submit email addresses instead of just simply opening it to the public.

“Ohhhhh nooooo. The webpage has tooooootallly hit its user limit. I’ll email you for the next one!”

... and on the hand sanitizer... we have all the aloe and a couple hundred little bottles being delivered in a couple days. I just wish there was some way to... hypothetically... get 5 gallons of 110 proof... liquid... up to say... 140 proof... hypothetically of course.

Thank you. Got the first three.
Are there some kind of published guidelines as to what is allowed on this thread? If not, @Dland can KMA.
Never mind him, we all strive to put the ass in in Masshole, and some are better at it than others, right @Dland ? If there are any “rules” that would be one. Being nice is frowned upon.

It is kind of what I do....

OTOH, I’me kind of a Super Nurse now. These days I just figure out what to do with the funky bodily fluids my nurses collect for me.

Calm yourself, Yeager. I don’t care what symptoms you describe, I’m not doing a proctological exam on you.

well....ptn *IS* a nurse...

None of you have actually seen any of my various my licenses.

For that matter only a couple of you have seen me dressed up in my avatar costume.

But what happens in the early morning hours of the day after Masstoberfest stays in the ‘ya da ya da ya da.’

Thanks man.

I hope all of you are giving this the respect it deserves. You may not be at risk of serious illness yourself but you don't want to pass it along to someone who is. Stay at home, wash your hands (soap and water is all you need) and read a good book. See ya in July.

W.H.O. says "Don’t smoke, limit alcohol, exercise and try not to watch too much news."

I thought about, but never bought, a meat smoker (my bad), so I'm good on #1

The only news I really appreciate is on HBT, so I think I'm pretty good, if not screwed up, on n#4.

My kids (grown) keep naggin me to limit my exposure and stop the bike rides and platform tennis, but that just ain't happening. So #3, the exercise, is good.

I'm just wondering about #2. I have 2 kegs that just kicked, and 6 that are empty or have soda, total est remaining beer/apfelwein of 20.7 gallons, carry the two, naught, naught, ...., yeah, I think I'm good on #2.

W.H.O. says "Don’t smoke, limit alcohol, exercise and try not to watch too much news."

I thought about, but never bought, a meat smoker (my bad), so I'm good on #1

The only news I really appreciate is on HBT, so I think I'm pretty good, if not screwed up, on n#4.

My kids (grown) keep naggin me to limit my exposure and stop the bike rides and platform tennis, but that just ain't happening. So #3, the exercise, is good.

I'm just wondering about #2. I have 2 kegs that just kicked, and 6 that are empty or have soda, total est remaining beer/apfelwein of 20.7 gallons, carry the two, naught, naught, ...., yeah, I think I'm good on #2.

So I should rethink my whisky and cigar habit?

Latest posts

Back