Hello from Australia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feelncede

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just like to say Hello and thank you to all for much needed information to allow me to get into home brewing beer, I started late last year and much to the wifed dismay I have spent a mini fortune getting myself started with a 4 keg setup.

Again thank you all

I've heard podcast from Australia by Graham Sanders and Ian "the cellarman" on craftbeer radio http://oz.craftbrewer.org/ and I'm amazed at how expensive some of the brewing items cost in Australia. However, it does sound like there are some good sources in Australia. What kind of beers have you been brewing?

Only started brewing in October 06 and have mainly been brewing kits, slowly moving into extract brewing, Have made a couple and I'm impressed. Now looking at compliling a list of basic eqiupment needed to start partial and slowly move in to all grain

I don't restrict myself to any style of beer I have make wheet beers, up to dark stouts I like them all

feelncede said:
...... I like them all

I hear you. I have found that I enjoy many styles now and I'm learning to appreciate all of the intricate flavours that each style has its own. Happy Brewing.:mug:
Jeffrey
Buda, Texas

Welcome. There are a few people from Australia here.
Congrats on the 4 keg setup... I am working on that just now, slowly

Back